wisdom teeth

request by: elisa00021

"dude i'm so nervous." jacob says while sitting at the dentist.

"it's alright jacob." y/n says and kisses him on the cheek.

afew minutes go by and jacob finally gets called.

"jacob day?!" the lady calls.

jacob gets up and starts to walk to the room with her. "good luck jacob!" y/n whisper yells as he walks out of the room.

afew minutes later y/n is scrolling on her phone watching
jacob's thirst traps when he walks out.

"fuck this." jacob cries. "here y/n. here are his wisdom teeth. keep his hands out of his mouth please. and no solid foods that are hard." the dentist says handing y/n jacob's wisdom teeth. "great! thank you so much, come on jacob!" y/n says holding on to his hand.

"who are you and why you so attractive..?" jacob groans.

"jacob i'm your best friend!" y/n smiles to him,

"wanna be more then friends, because you sure are fine." jacob says fully out of it.

y/n and jacob walk to thomas's car since he was
willingly to pick y/n and jacob up.

"jacob be careful getting in please!" "i will cutie." he says with a smirk.

"wow, boobies." jacob groans while grabbing y/n's boobs.
"ow! jacob!" y/n giggles.

"i'm sorry y/n did i hurt you?" jacob cries.
"no jacob, it's okay you just scared me." y/n tells him. "i hurt you.." jacob cries and hugs y/n. "you are making me hard." jacob whines and thomas's eyes are so wide. "jacob! i'm recording for the vlog!" thomas looks back and tells him.

"oops. well she is giving me a boner.." jacob looks at y/n.

"jacob no more. we can go get slushes!" y/n says. "yay! i want slushes." jacob yells scaring the hell out of thomas. "okay okay, just keep it down he's trying to drive." y/n says. "okay.." jacob whispers.
-
thomas stops at the store and they walk in.

"jacob please don't say anything." y/n tells him, "i won't." he happily says.

y/n grabs 2 extra large slushy cups and fills them with blue raspberry flavour and
gets a large Dr Pepper for him and he also gets one for mia.

they walk to the cash register.

"hello! will this be all?" the man at the cash register asks. "yep!" thomas tells the guy, "alrighty, it will be $4,50 for all 4." the man says and thomas pulls out a bill "thanks! enjoy your drink." the man tells them, "thank you!" y/n says. "FUCK BRAIN FREEZE!" jacob yells halfway out of the store.

thomas and y/n giggle. and get in the car and drive home.

"i love you bitch. your mine, when i am not high on this crap i really wanna pound you" jacob smiles.

"jacob!"

y/n holds his hand and tells him "i love youuu!" jacob whines, "i love you to." y/n says. "YOU LOVE ME?! YOU LOVE ME!!" he joyfully says. "oh wait until im not on this drug!" jacob says. "jacob we are home! come on!" y/n tells him.