Will Byers - Chapter 1

(Make sure to read the description)

.
.

I woke up to the blinds being ripped open, the sun shone onto my face, burning my eyes before i could even finish opening them up.

"Will, hunny wake up. "  Joyce said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"5 more minutes please"  i groaned.

"But you're going to be late for the bus that takes you to that camp you've been wanting to go to so bad"  Joyce stated as she patted me again, attempting to wake me up.

I hopped out of bed and accidentally hit my head on my bedhead causing my mum to jump a bit and rub the back of my head.

"get ready hunny,  Hop will drop you to the bus stop soon, make sure you have everything"  She smiled

And with that, she walked downstairs to make breakfast.

After rubbing my head, i got up out of bed carefully this time. I ran over to my suitcase, that i packed yesterday and made sure I had everything.

After showering, and brushing my teeth,  i went over to my small table and got my art supplies and notebook then stuffed both into my bag while grinning.

I cant wait to go to camp , they have everything, they even have an art class, art competitions and if i win any of them i could get into a art camp next year i smiled to myself.

"Will hun are you done?" Joycesaid from downstairs.

Snapping out of my daydream,  i grabbed my bags and headed downstairs after looking at my room one last time.

"It feels like ill be leaving forever"  i mumbled to myself.

"You're only going for the while summer , you'll be back in no time and if you want to come home earlier just call me"  Jonathan said surprising me, just for a bit . He smiled at me and i smiled back.

"I know"  I said while hugging him.
He went back into his room yawning
And i went downstairs.

I set my luggage and backpack down and walked over to the kitchen where mum was and sat down. She put a big plate down filled with eggs and pancake, waffles and bacon.

Just as she put it down the aroma filled the air, it smelt like crispy bacon, fresh  fluffy pancakes and waffles and eggs, however eggs smell.

El, hopper and Jonathan came running down stairs quickly "something smells good" el and Jonathan said in sync and they both giggled after.

Joyce smiled as everyone stood by the kitchen in their pajamas. "Cmon guys sit down and get some breakfast" Joyce said, I started picking up the food one by one putting some on my plate. El walked over and sat down next to me, Jonathan and Hopper both decided to join as well.  El smiled at me when i looked at her. I smiled back at her and she started giggling.
"Whats wrong?"  I asked.

She pointed towards my chin and giggled some more,  "You have syrup  on your chin" she smiled.

"o-oh!"  i said.
Embarrassed,  i wiped my chin with the napkin and rubbed the back of my neck smiling.

After a few minutes of chatting, stuffing our faces, giggling and very long hugs.

It was time to go to camp.
Me and el both got into hoppers truck and waved goodbye to joyce and Jonathan.

I took a deep breath and smiled.
I couldn't wait for summer camp!

Little did i know that summer camp was going to be a rough ride..
.
.
.

.

.
Authors note:
So sorry this chapter is so short. I didn't loose motivation i just felt like making this short so the 2nd chapter would be longer.

Not proofread yet.
(trying to proofread daily, ignore spelling mistakes and etc )

Hope you enjoyed. Ill be adding more details in the next chapter.