Jocks.

As I exited the old accommodation, I started walking to the location of "Hawkins High School". While on the way, I hoped to find another mode of transport, even though I probably wouldn't be able to use it, but hey! I can try.

It took about 15 minutes before I found an abandoned, rusted "bike". I have no idea what one of them are but it's better than walking.
Slowly, I started to peddle...

And fell flat on my back after hitting a rough bump.
Then I tried balancing it.. and we were off!

It seemed I had arrived just on time as my bike had synced with others coming into the parking lot. I know it would be hard to find Jane straight away,  so I just started looking around. A few people stuck out, like a girl with bright, fiery red hair, and a variation of boys in shirts with the words "Hellfire Club" across them. Weird. And of course, I spotted the group of cheer leaders and jocks, but nothing that spoke "Jane" to me.

A teacher started shouting at us to head into the gymnasium for the pep rally, wow lucky me! Came in on pep rally day, ugh.

As I entered the hall, my eyes scanned the bleachers filled with students watching the cheer leaders intently..

Well, I guess it looks like I will have to put more effort into my search and my character.

I looked around for seat in the crowd-filled area, there was a few dotted around. I took a seat near the cheerleaders, maybe becoming one could make my plan work slightly better?

I sat down and dropped my bags infront of me as we watched the group of young, pretty and most likely popular girls perform an exquisite performance just to cheer on this (probably) terrible team.

Eventually the team came on, I noticed one of the boys looks straight up at the red-head from earlier, weird.

What seemed to be the captain (I think his name was Jason) made a speech and mentioned his girlfriend, one of the cheerleaders, called Chrissy. That's sweet. Oh well that's not what I'm here for.

After a long boring speech, everyone headed for their classes, and the speakers blasted out "Can Y/n Y/l/n please arrive at my office. If they cannot find their way, would someone help please."

Ugh I was going to go get my timetable and start some crappy life that's not mine.

|| time skip to lunch time||

My first lessons were boring and the teachers were weird, acting like anything a child said was inspirational, but I disagree.

I walked towards the cafeteria and was scared half to death as one of the cheer leaders bumped into me and dragged me to their table. I think Jane might be a cheerleader, but I don't think I want to be making assumptions to early. A girl asked whether I would like to join the team, I nodded as I heard someone shouting from behind.

OVERVIEW (narrators pov)

"But as long as your into band,"
A boy wearing a hellfire club shirt with long, curly black hair started shouting
"Or science, or parties.."
He said the word parties in a high pitched voice, "OR A GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS"
He yelled that at the table where the cheer leaders and jocks would sit, and many noticed it was where the new girl had been dragged off too.

Y/Ns POV

After he said that Jason stood up angrily shouting "Do you want something freak?!"
I struggled to stay calm when two ridiculous boys were arguing, but I can't use my powers until I find her.

I looked back over at the other boy who stuck his tongue out and made devil horns with his fingers, in an act of rebellion towards Jason.

I turned to Chrissy and asked "who was that boy on the table?"
"Eddie. He's like, a drug dealer or something."

"So, y/n, would you like to tryout for the cheer team after school?"
"But isn't the game on tonight?"
"We can try now then"
The girl gave a warm smile and pulled me away to the gymnasium.

||After tryouts||

She passed me a uniform , it looks like im a cheerleader now.

————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Word count :722

QOTD: Favourite place on earth?