two.

❝ Didn't anyone tell
you it's rude
to stare? ❞

June, 1946
↳ New Orleans, Louisiana ↲

"Stop being creepy and pay attention!" Raven hissed at the young man googly eyeing down the women performing on the stage before him. "You're supposed to be helping me and all you're doing is eye fucking the women on stage." The young woman rolled her eyes.

"Well it's borin' as hell over here. All of the customers goin' to you so, what am I supposed to do?" Ishaan questioned breaking his attentions away from the stage. Raven shrugged bringing her eyes to meet his not before spotting two young women taking a seat at the bar. "Looks like you've got customers, now you won't be so bored."

The young man looked behind him watching the young women converse. His senses heightened at the sound of their blood pumping through their veins. The metallic scent snuck its way into his nose causing his mouth to water at the sight of his possible dinner for tonight.

"Spend less time thinking of ways to eat them and more time on serving them." Raven nudged her young brothers shoulder causing him to snap out of his daze. Ishaan side eyed her and made his way over to the women. "What would you two like to drink?" He asked, flashing a welcoming smile.

Mainly eyeing down the black woman as if she was the only one there. The other woman though, who looked to be Hispanic answered his question. "Whatever's the best here." A small grin appeared on her glossy lips.

He glanced at her and accepted her request bringing two glass cups up on the bar. Ishaan poured the dark liquor into the glasses, filling them to the top and finishing it off by placing two straws inside. Looking back at the two women he gave them their drinks and began making small talk.

Ishaan worked every night at his family's club and had never seen such beauty sitting before him. Over a hundred and twenty two years on earth and he'd never seen someone like her. She was perfectly created with brown sugar skin and dark sensuous eyes that he couldn't pull away from even if he wanted to.

They were hypnotizing—she was hypnotizing. From every feature down to her smile, captivated the young man. He was getting caught inside the web of her and it was all happening so quickly. "You from here?" Ishaan asked the young woman.

"Yes, born and raised." The woman responded. "Nah, I mean you from earth?" The question wasn't weird in his mind. Through everything he's ever seen in his immortal lifetime it was only right to ask.

However, he could tell this took the young woman off guard. "Um, yea?" A little chuckle escaped from her. "Ive never seen you around before, so I had to ask." Ishaan responded while his eyes continued to take in her features.

"Well, it's my first time in here. I heard this was a nice club so, I had to find out for myself." She replied, taking a sip from her drink. The longer he stared at her the hungrier he was becoming.

"Do you wanna take a picture? It'll last longer." The young woman spoke, amused at the young man's gazing. "What's your name?" She leaned in with a smirk forming on her face.

Being able to feel her breath on his lips was making him go crazy inside and before he knew it a bundle a nerves began creeping up in his stomach. It was as if she was sucking the air out of his lungs as he struggled to breathe in the oxygen around him.