prologue

I was going to do a cast, but then I figured that's too much work

I was going to do a cast, but then I figured that's too much work... but let's all take a minute to admire this beautiful man.

                                                                                     ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒

Raquel, Rocky, had what seemed to be a "normal" childhood. She lived where everyone knew everyone. The juicy gossip from next door spread through the town like a wildfire. They would know things about you before you knew them yourself, but she didn't quite mind growing up with no secrets in her family, but as she got older, she started to see things in a different way.

Living with her mother and father in a small town in Georgia, Rocky grew curious about the world outside of Georgia. If it were even possible, Rocky would have cabin fever from being too close to her entire town. Sometimes she went a little crazy and she began to wonder if arson was the thing for her, but then she came to her senses and chilled out. The only things that were keeping her from becoming a criminal were her best friend, Quinn, and the greatest escape, 5 Seconds of Summer. 

Rocky had been counting down the days until her eighteenth birthday since she was a little girl. When she turned eighteen, she could finally be who she truly wished to be. She liked to plan all of the things she would do once she legally became an adult. On the day before her birthday, Rocky counted the seconds remaining until she gained her freedom to be an adult.

With this newfound freedom, she made her first adult decision to move out of Georgia, to sunny California with Quinn. She felt like there, she could be different and live her life with no regrets.

Little did she know, things would finally start to look up for Raquel Dixon.