Chapter Two

~

C H A P T E R T W O
. c a s c a t a.

One word.

Two syllables.

Yet, so much hate for it.

English.

As I arrived at my english room, after a very long lasting form class I let an annoyed sigh leave my lips. I sat in my assigned seat, being the 2nd row from the back on the left side of the class. I sat next to one person, and one person only.

Anna. One of the most pestering girls on earth.

"Cascata, can I use your text book for a moment?" Anna said, popping her gum in my face, and chewing rather obnoxiously in my ear. I shuttered, and looked her way, pushing my hair out of my face.

"But Anna, yours is right there." I pointed at her desk, she looked over at where I pointed and saw nothing there and then looked back at me, I flicked her nose and turned back to my work. "Now, what makes you think I would say yes, hmm? Don't talk to me."

"Why you littl-"

"Now, now Anna, what would daddy say if he heard curse words escape your mouth?" I smirked at her and she glared at me, then looked back over at the teacher.

I let out a sigh and turned to look out the window. I wonder what class Meadow is in? I wondered. I started doodling things in my book as my teacher rambled on about our new English assignment. I heard a loud slam as the door was thrown open and I looked up to see Atreyu. I looked at him confused and his face was completely blank.

"Fuck. Wrong classroom." He said, and slammed the door shut. I rolled my eyes at him, what an idiot, I chuckled.

I heard Anna sigh contently at the door, I leant over to Anna, "You like Atreyu, huh?"

I saw her swing her head over to meet my eyes. "Who doesn't?!" she squealed, I rolled my eyes, and pointed at myself. She looked at me both her big eyes, "Fuck off bitch." She uttered.

"That's what I said when I heard I had to sit next to you." I said, giving her a tight lipped smile. She glared at me once again, and swung her head back to her phone, texting away.

I chuckled sarcastically and turned back to the front, listening to the teacher drone on about the exam that is coming up in 3 weeks. As the teacher was repeating the exact same thing, I started flicking my eyes over the classroom. My eyes ended up landing on Stellan, Atreyu's best friend. Though they hate the title claiming its 'gay as fuck', they well and truly are best friends.

They're pretty much Meadow and I, the only difference is Meadow and I have a heart towards people who deserve it. They're just assholes to everyone.

"And that's why you should study really hard for the exam coming up, it's very important-" The teacher thankfully got cut off by the bell and I let out a sigh of relief. Slowly packing my stuff in my bag so I wouldn't get caught in the heard of all the students rushing to get out of the door to go to their next class. Which thankfully mine was Art.

As almost everyone had left, I started making my way to the exit of the class and to my art room. Which unfortunately had both of the hell mates in. Kill me.

As I got to the class, Ms Mussig gave all of us a blank piece of paper each as we entered the room.

I sat in my usual spot, right at the back of the classroom next to the window, it gives me an amazing view of the forrest the school is next to that is behind the oval.

"Okay class, today we are planning our major's for this term. We are going to be doing a charcoal picture but I want you students to see what other type of art you can add to it to make it so in depth that it should make me cry of happiness... okay not that much but I want these art majors to be the best you's can make it, make sure it is something you're really interested in and mak-" Ms Mussig was cut off by the door slamming open and once again, Atreyu walking in with a blah look on his face. But this time, with Stellan following behind him with a smirk on his face.

"Ah yes, I was wondering when you two would make an appearance. To your seats please."

"Of course Christine, happy to oblige." Atreyu said saucily. Stellan sat down at his seat just in front of me and Atreyu went to sit next to him before catching sight of me.

"Ahh, Scat, my most hated midget." He said, before walking over and pulling a seat out next to me.

I let out a deep breath before smiling tightly at him, "Not as bad as being a parasite." I shot back at him.

"Oh Scat, don't be so hard on yourself babe. You're not all bad." He smirked at me, and a dimple appeared on his left cheek before staring at the front at Ms Mussig.

"Oh, so this is coming from the poster child for abortions? Yeah? Good call Atreyu, I'll be sure to take offence of what you say to me next time. Just remind me." I spat back.

"Jesus, who pissed in your cheerios huh Scat?"

"Same person who gave you the right to live. Oh wait... That's... no one." I growled back.

"Enough you two! Stop being children and carry on sculpting out your major!" Ms Mussig hissed. I gave her an apologetic smile and Atreyu just saluted her.

Back to work.

~

Finally the day is over and I can go home and have a long bath with amazing Lush bath bombs and watch Supernatural on my phone.

I ran down the stairs, skate board in hand before pushing off on it and taking my long trek back to my house humming along to some A Day To Remember pouring through my earphones.

Once I got home I walked into the kitchen to where mum was.

"Hey mum, what smells so good?" I said, kissing her on the cheek and taking a seat on one of the kitchen stools.

Mum sent me a smile, "Well I invited Sheila over with her son." I let out a groan.

"Why does Atreyu have to come too?" I groaned

"Well, Sheila has a question for you and it also includes him in a way." she said, sending me a nervous smile and laugh. I rose my eyebrow at her.

"Mum..."

"She want's you to move in Atreyu's apartment and practically babysit him!" She yelled out, closing her eyes waiting for me to blow up furiously.

But instead, I just smirked. "Really now?"

~

I PROMISE TO START UPDATING REGULARLY. I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL AND STUFF SO I NOW HAVE TIMEEE