01.

LISTENING to your favorite music you bicycled

LISTENING to your favorite music you bicycled. You stopped near a cafe near your friend's apartment above the shop. You ordered your favorite regular-drinking coffee with a few biscuits while waiting for your friend to come. 

You waited for almost 10 minutes as you were already running late. You pulled out your phone and texted your friend Yuki.

(i am heading to the school alr?? just come quick we are already late now)

Placing your phone into your bag, you exited the cafe leaving off to your school.

You entered your classroom, placed your books on your desk, and organized your desk while placing the books in order as per your timetable.

Once you were done you rested your head on the desk. 

You heard the door open and a few footsteps walking toward you. You sat back and turned behind seeing a white-haired girl with a mask and a guy with fully packed muscles sitting behind you.

The guy with fully packed muscles glanced at you. You both had eye contact for a while until the other girl interpreted. It sounded more masculine.

she is a boy? damn. He is hella pretty ngl.

You heard Tanaka-senpai's voice which made you look to the other side.

"did you come safely today?? sorry I and noya couldn't accompany you we got into trouble so-" you cut him off.

"Senpai it is fine, and I have arrived safe and sound today." He smiled and ruffled your hair.

"just got worried cuz the delinquents in our society have been increasing. OH, WAIT did you know most of them even joined our school last week they will start coming today probably. And why do you sound so lo-" Then it hit you.

The two people behind were the new students. Which means they were delinquents too-

You eyed Tanaka the information from in your head. It was making him more worried.

He faced the two behind you making the face he always.

"Oi!! listen here, try to hurt her you will see your death coming" Tanaka said while cracking his fist. 

Your sweatdropped seeing the scene. Not even a few seconds later you heard the teacher calling Tanaka out.

"Oi Tanaka, what are you doing here? Have you decided to redo a year or something?" The teacher said glaring at Tanaka.

Stiffening Tanaka turned around and said, "No ma'am I don't wanna experience that type of luck Imma leave Thank you!!"

He ran out of your class within a few seconds making you giggle at his behavior.

The class was already full of students sitting in their places and the teacher was ready to teach.

"So the new kids come front and introduce yourself!" 

wait. did Yuki just ditch me today??

 did Yuki just ditch me today??