00.

Mikey was staring at you blankly

Mikey was staring at you blankly. Hiding every emotion he felt by looking at you.

Was it a coincidence he joined the same school as you?no.

Was it a coincidence he joined the same club as you??no.

Was he here for you?yes.

and will he show it that he is here for you only???? Ready to give up on his gang and everything??? [error ]

..

As you stepped into the volleyball court 3rd years greeted you happily along with the rest of the team as your sister, Kiyoko. Approaches you with a smile making you smile back.

As you were helping your sister with the club activities you noticed a few students entering into the court. You ignored thinking it was just some basketball players but you were wrong.

It was your ex and his few gang members joining the club.

Seeing them fill out their forms for the letter of acceptance made your stomach churn a bit.

what are they here for....???

Seeing your discomfort, the third-years decided to keep their forms on hold.

As you watched them leave you turned back just to meet Mikey's eyes making your heart skip a beat. It was a comforting yet unpleasing feeling.

He broke eye contact as he joined his gang who were walking to the parking lot.

little did he know their heartaches and beats for you, your love, and more of you too.

To them, this wasn't for making you and Mikey get back to each other. It was their chance to make you only theirs.

 It was their chance to make you only theirs

typa yandere-ish???

btw should I keep draken as a love interest ?? yes or no