chapter 11: jaune's crew meets team CFVY.

as juane and his crew were walking down the halls, the students were backing away from them, but mostly at ash graven at witnessing and hearing what she did in the cafeteria and warned not to mess with him or the resistance, but they bumped into some students

jaune: oh sorry about...that?

he said as the students he bumped into were the one and only...team CFVY

coco: jaune?

coco: jaune?

jaune: coco?

jaune's crew: uh who are they?

jaune; guys, this is team CFVY, i told you about them when we first met.

fox: wait, if this is team CFVY, then which one of you has my name.

fox (CFVY): that would be me.

he said as he stepped forward and as alien fox began to look at him with a glare, he said

fox: huh, i thought you would be taller. well it's nice to meet you...fox.

fox (CFVY): nice to meet you too. man, it feels wierd that i'm meeting an alien that has my name.

fox: same with me. but just to avoid any confusion, i will be fox #1 and you'll be fox #2, just in case.

velvet: sounds fair, i'm velvet.

yatsu: my name is yatsuhashi, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

coco: name's coco, so jaune...who's the girlfriend you got pregnant.

she said as she lowered her shades as jaune & ash blush madly like a tomato

ash: (blushes) umm, that would be me. (laughs nervously)

coco: well, i just have to say congrats on becoming a mom in 9 months.

fox 2: and to jaune on being a dad later on as well.

jaune: well, thanks and it's so nice to meet you again.

coco: same, but we have to tell you something...before you went missing, my team and i were thinking of adding you as a member of our team, but since you're a member of a resistance, i guess that'll never happen.

she said as she lowered her head, along with velvet, who had tears forming in her eyes, but jaune and his crew had an idea

jaune: actually, when i got back, my crew and i were thinking that we should add you and your team as members of my crew.

CFVY: really?

ash: really, my boyfriend told us how you stood by his side when his ''team'' voted him out, and since he's a member of the resistance, why won't you be as well, just to be fair.

velvet: really, you mean it?

meowlapeno: we mean it.

pawlynne: but we got to contact commander tribore about our offer of making you resistance members, but if he says yes, then so be it.

she said as she started to hear mike's glove beeping, and as he did, he said...

mike: guys, i just got a message from ozpin, he says that he wants to meet us in his office.

he said as the others nodded

coco: well, it's nice meeting you all.

ash: same to us as well.

fox 1: yeah, SEE YA LATER FOX #2!!!!

he called out as he ran to catch up with the others and team cfvy waved in goodbye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as juane and his crew arrived at ozpin's office, he sees commander tribore and blake waiting for them as ash glared at the cat faunus

ozpin: ah mr. arc, glad you could join us.

he said as juane sat down

jaune: ok, so why did you call us through mike.

ozpin: have you heard of the incident at the docks?

jaune: only through whispers from the students, yes.

ozpin: well, i was just talking to miss belladonna about the exact same thing, and i also wanted her to listen to what i'm about to say so something drastic won't happen in the future.

blake: what are you saying?!

ash: hey, shut it cat. (gasp) no offense meowlapeno and pawlynne.

both: none taken.

ozpin: as you can see, i'm tasking you to investigate the white fang because the criminal roman torchwick is working for the white fang, so i want you and your crew to find out what's going on.

he said to juane and his crew, who they smiled as fox said

fox: don't worry old timer, we'll bring him back, dead or alive.

he said as he rotated his gun arm and grabbed it's handle, thus stopping it

jaune: fox.

he said sternly

fox: but mostly on the alive part.

jaune: that's better and ozpin, you can count on us to keep the peace.

ozpin: good

blake: but professor ozpin, my teammates are more than capable of...

she was cut off as she heard laser guns being armed, and those guns being armed came from jaune, his crew members, even his leader, tribore, who's holding two laser pistols

tribore: listen here belldonkey or whatever the hell your name is, jaune and his crew are MORE than capable than anyone in the universe, so you will obey your principal's orders, or else....

blake wanted to fight back, but she's too outgunned and outnumbered, so....

blake: (sigh) fine, i won't do anything.

ozpin: that's better, and miss belladonna, you're dismissed.

he said as she left as she went in the elevator as it went down

ozpin: so, mr.tribore, how or why did you form a resistance in the first place?

tribore: well it's a long story (then whispers) and you're in for a story of a lifetime.

he said as he began to tell his resistance's origin story as the screen went dark

(end of chapter, hope you like it)