NEW SEASON.

Gotham City

Police sirens are echoing around the city. James Gordon, is in pursuit of a robber. "Pull the vehicle over Abner! I don't want to have to say it again!" he said into a microphone. A man, dressed in white and covered in Polka Dots, peaked out the window of the car he was driving. "The Polka Dot man will never!" Gordon got his head back in the car. Ramirez chuckled, "Getting crazier every time, huh Jim?" Gordon groaned, "Keep driving." 

Polka Dot man brought out a weird looking gun, aiming at the police cars. He pulled the trigger, making polka dots come out. Many of them went out, flying and covering their cars. He then flipped a switch, shooting again afterwards. This time, the polka dots burnt through one of the police cars, making them steer off the road. "YES!" he yelled, smiling happily. 

He went back to driving, before a large thud was heard on top of the car. "Huh?" he said. A hand is then punched through the roof of the car, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him towards the roof of the car to get knocked out. His head falls back, and stopping the car afterwards. Batman dropped down next to the car. He grabbed Polka Dot man, cuffing him up. Gordon shortly arrived after. 

"Well that's another one for Strange huh? Surprised by how impressed I am by the shit he pulled off," he said, looking at the Polka Dot gun. "Abner Krill was smart but a criminal. Used his skills for the wrong purpose," Batman said. Gordon nodded, suddenly hearing more sirens in the back. "Alright well, you better get going. Yin isn't gonna like seeing you here at the scene," he told him. 

Ever since the Riddler and Penguin, Gordon decided he needed to start choosing more trust worthy people. He had Ramirez, but needed more than just one. He's recruited new people but his main was a young woman named Ellen Yin. She's a new detective for the GCPD and usually rides along with Jim and Ramirez. But unlike those two, she's not too fond of the Batman. The people started to have second thoughts on the masked hero, and she's one of them. 

Batman nodded, taking out his grappling hook. A police car showed up, Detective Yin getting out, aiming her gun at him. He grappled away, disappearing into the night. Yin groaned and set the gun back into her holster. She hit Gordon's shoulder.  

"Seriously? You know how much I hate him Jim," Yin said. Gordon chuckled and watched Ramirez put Polka Dot Man in the squad car. "He's done good for us Detective." She snarked. "Yet there's a bunch of lunatics dressed in cosplay, running around Gotham like it's their own personal playhouse. Putting the people of Gotham in danger, in the hands of those lunatics. Yeah 'good.'" Jim ignored it and got into the squad car with the detective. 

"Hey is there by any chance a possibility of me using a pho-" Polka Dot tried to ask

"NO," the commissioner and detective said in sync. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAYNE MANOR

As I arrive home, I could smell the breakfast Alfred was cooking up for me. 

"Hey Alfred I'm home!" I said, setting my suit on the table in the living room. "Ah Master Bruce! How was your first sunrise patrol?" he called out from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, groaning at the word "sunrise." "Yeah uh never again Alfred. Never again." I head over to the kitchen to check up on the food. 

"Looks great." I got a plate out and a spoon, setting it on the counter. Alfred brought the pan over and placed the eggs and bacon on the plate. "I bet you're delighted to know you no longer have to be waking up early just to sit in a board meeting all day, eh Master Bruce?" he said with a chuckle. I sighed in relief. "Absolutely. I'll stick to crime fighting at seven AM in the morning."

Alfred sits down in front of me. "Sir I still don't think putting Luke in the CEO position is a good idea. Such responsibility and charge he will have to take during this time of year as well?" I ate a spoonful of eggs and shook my head. "He's fine Alfred, plus our quality is increasing with Luke there. He's done so well that the great Victor Fries wants to meet him. We set up a meeting next week." 

"Wait aren't you supposed to host the upcoming 'Flying Graysons' show in Vegas next week?" he said. 

The Flying Graysons! I forgot. I wanted to head over to Vegas to host and promote their biggest show on tour. I completely forgot about it as I was so excited to set up the meeting with Luke and Fries.

"Damn it! Ugh well I suppose I might have time to do both. How long can a meeting like that take anyways? Besides, more Bruce Wayne is better than more Batman according to the people of Gotham. I mean, Tis' the season."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRYOGEL LAB. 11:39 PM.

Cryogenics Expert, Scientist, Mr. Victor Fries is finishing up an experiment in the Cryogel Lab. "Perfect! Such a reaction to low temperature! I live for this," the scientist said with a smile on his face. A hand is placed on his shoulder, gripping slightly on it.

"You sure do honey. Now come on Mister 'Freeze.' It's late," a woman said. Victor looked up and smiled at his beautiful wife, Nora Fries. "Now you know I hate that nickname Nora," he said as he got up and kissed his wife. She looked up at him and smiled, "I know."