WISH

Grayson Residence

"Happyyy birthdayyy.. tooooo youuuu!" 

A woman set a birthday cake down on a table. Mary Grayson. The wife of John Grayson, and mother of Richard Grayson. The married couple stood next to each other and smiled at their son. Richard was turning 10. Just 4 days before their big show in Vegas. 

"Ahh come on son. Make your wish already, don't you want cake?" John said. Mary rolled her eyes, "No John. YOU want cake." Richard and his dad laughed. 

The birthday boy took a deep breath, made his wish, and blew those candles away. His parents clapped and hugged him. "What did you wish for honey?" Mary asked. Richard shook his head. 

"Mom it won't come true if I tell you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUZZ. BUZZ.

Bruce's phone buzzed on the nightstand. He was knocked out, comfortable in bed. 

"Ugh.." he groaned as he picked up the phone. 40 texts from Alfred. 

"Sir."

"Master Bruce."

"I am deeply sorry for the com sir. Will never happen again."

"I can't pinpoint your location sir."

A half awake Selina appears next to him in bed. She sets her head on his shoulder. "Can you tell your butler to cool it? You're perfectly fineee," she said with a smirk. Bruce chuckled. He turned over to face her. 

He didn't have his cowl on. He was in bed with Selina Kyle. Batman revealed his identity to someone. 

"Can't believe you would do such a thing for a girl like me," she said, slowly tapping her fingernails against his chest. "I had a good reason." Selina sat up. "So all this time, I've been chasing and been chased by billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne? Kinda hot." Bruce nodded with a smile. "I wanted to tell you sooner but-"

She put a finger to his lips. Selina leaned in, kissing the unmasked hero. He placed his hands on the side of her face, behind her ears. Selina climbed on top of him as they continued to kiss. 

The rest of the quiet night being filled with their moans and groans in bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gordon Residence

Commissioner Gordon walks into his humble home, hanging his coat up once he walks through the door. "Barbara honey! I'm home," he said with a tired voice. 

"Oh hey dad, mom's asleep soooo guess you gotta deal with THIS Barbara for right now," a voice said. Jim nodded and sat down on his couch until he realized who spoke. 

"Sweetie!?" Jim got up and walked over to his daughter. An excited, returning, Barbara Gordon ran to him, embracing after. The two hugged tightly. "You said you were coming in two days, you're early," he said during the hug. The two split and she shrugged, "I needed to check on Junior after the whole Penguin and Riddler event, and I missed you guys. I wanted more time with you.." 

Jim had a tear roll down his cheek. "But mom really is asleep soooo we should be quiet right now," she said with a laugh. Jim laughed with her, wiping his eyes and then signaled her to the seat. "Let's watch a movie."  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fries Residence

"Victor are you done in there?!" Nora yelled from their bed. Victor was shaving in the bathroom. "Almost!" 

A couple of minutes later, Victor finished up and headed towards the bed. He sat down in bed next to his loving wife. "I spoke with Simon. I shouldn't be worrying or overthinking so much. You're my wife, he's my best friend." She grabbed his hand and put her other hand over it. "You shouldn't Victor. You should be focusing on your big project remember?"

Victor looked at Nora deep into her eyes. "Actually Nora I've been focusing on something else," he said to his wife. "I've been thinking abou-" 

"Yes yes yes! M-Me too!" Nora said, quickly cutting him off, with tears of joy in her eyes. Her eyes were lit up. "You want to start a family?!" Victor asked excitedly. 

Nora nodded her head fast. You could tell she was in absolute joy. The loving couple smiled at each other for what felt like forever, embracing in a hug and kiss. 

"I love you so so much," Nora said to her husband with a bright smile.

"I love you more my love."