4. The Next Morning

You and Eddie didn't speak much on the drive home except for your directions to your house. You mainly bobbed your heads to the music, which you were more than happy with.

When you arrived, Eddie parked the van and unlocked the doors for you. You thanked Eddie for the ride and were about to exit his van when you heard, "Uh...Hey, Y/N...Would you maybe want to hang out sometime?".

You turned around to face Eddie, you were a bit shocked to be honest, but also happy. You didn't want to assume anything, he didn't ask you on a date, just to hang out. You gave a slight smile and said "Sure".

"Cool", Eddie said and smiled.

"Thanks again for the ride", and with that you headed into your house.

_________________

With it being a Friday night, your parents weren't as concerned about you getting home late. You walked in and immediately went up to your room, not questioned by your parents.

You had a hard time sleeping that night because you were thinking so much about Hellfire and Eddie. You wondered what you and Eddie would do when you hung out. You realized you didn't actually plan anything with him. You didn't even give him your phone number so you suppose you'll just have to wait until Monday at school to arrange something with him.

__________________

You were up so late the night before, that the next morning you woke up later than usual. The sun was casting rays of sunshine through your window which helped awaken you. You threw on your robe and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

When you walked down the steps, you heard a man's voice coming from the kitchen, but saw that your dad was in the living room reading the newspaper. When you turned the corner to the kitchen, you stopped dead in your tracks. Sitting across from your mom at the table was a lean, long haired man, with bulky rings and tattoos. Eddie.

After you walked in, both your mom and Eddie turned to look at you. Seeing that you were clearly confused, your mom spoke up with a smile and said, "One of your new friends stopped by this morning to see you, Honey. I didn't want to wake you so he and I have been chatting".

 I didn't want to wake you so he and I have been chatting"

"Holy shit, what the fuck?!" you thought to yourself... Your mom had been having a conversation with Eddie Munson! What on Earth could they have been talking about?! You were scared to find out.

Noticing you having an internal panic, Eddie said "Don't worry, Y/N, your mom only had good things to say about you". He then winked at you and said, "So you ready to hang out today or should I come back another time? I realized that I didn't have your number, and didn't want to wait until Monday, so I thought I'd stop by, hope you don't mind?" he said innocently.

"N..not at all", you said shyly, "let me just get dressed". And with that, you ran upstairs to get ready.