Chapter 3: ''I'm sorry.''

The next morning I was sitting in Sherlocks chair in 221B. Sherlock didn't like the idea of someone sitting in his chair, but it was almost time to leave for work, so I figured that it would be okay. Ofcourse I didn't want to be mad at Sherlock, but if I would make any contact with him right now, he would think I had forgiven him. I walked over to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, and as I was about to pick up the peanutbutter, I felt some strong arms hugging my waist. I immediatly knew that it was Sherlock, because he always did that. 

I didn't react, I wasn't planning to give in.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry," Sherlock said.

"Yes ofcourse Sherlock, and tomorrow you're injecting another needle in your arm." I replied, clearly irritated.

Ofcourse it hurt to say this to my best friend, I wanted to help him, not be mad at him. But at this point I knew this was the way to go.

"Y/N, please, please, forgive me. For one last time."

"Sherlock, you really hurt me this time." I replied, tears now forming in my eyes. Not out of sadness, but out of madness.

He brushed his hands through my hair, one arm still wrapped around my waist.

"One more chance Sherl, one more. Break it, and I'm gone. And not only for a night." I replied as I turned around, digging my head into Sherlocks chest.