Chapter 18: ''Sherlock!"

As we walked into the restaurant, the waiter asked if we had an reservation. I knew John probably hadn't taken care of our reservations, so I decided to improvise. 

''You might want to check your phone. I think your wife texted you.'' I said

''Possibly her contractions have began.'' Mycroft said, finishing my sentence.

I smirked as the man checked his phone and immediatly ran out of the restaurant. Mycroft and I continued our way to the table John and Mary were currently sitting on.

''Goodevening Mary! John.'' I said, nodding to both of them. 

''Y/N. Mycroft.'' John said, nodding back at us.

''So, you must be Y/N. John told me much about you.'' Mary exclaimed.

''Did he? I hope that was in a good way.'' I said, laughing.

Then she turned to Mycroft: ''And you must be Mr.Holmes,  Johns best friend?''

''Oh, no. There's been a little misunderstanding. I'm his brother, Mycroft.''

We all took a look at the menu, picking something to eat and drink. By the time we got our drinks, we had talked about a lot. All of a sudden, I heard my phone going off. 

''I'm sorry, It's Sherlock. Mind if I take it?'' I asked, standing up to walk outside.

As soon as I picked up the phone, I heard Sherlocks voice over the phone. His voice was cracky:

''Y/N, you have to forgive me. I'm sorry.''

''Sherlock? What is it?'' I asked, worried.

Just then the line was broken off. The signal had been lost.

I ran back to the table, almost trembling over my own feet. I was in complete panic. 

''Mycroft. Sherlock is in danger. We need to track his phone!" I yelled, making me the centre of attention.

''Y/N, calm down. What is happening?!'' Mycroft asked, trying to calm me down by taking my hand.

I immediatly pulled away, and started to run out of the restaurant. Stopping a random car, and ordering the the driver to get out, showing my batch. I got on and was about to speed away, when Mycroft ran over to the passager side of the car. 

''You are not going without me!'' He yelled.

''Get in!'' I yelled.

He jumped in and sped off. I drove down the road, just following my senses and deductions. 

''Y/N! Slow down!'' Mycroft exclaimed.

''No!'' I yelled, focussing on the road.

Little did Mycroft know that I didn't even have a drivers license, so he was practically being illegal.

I turned into the driveway of a modern house. I jumped out of the car, running inside. I ran through the entire house when I saw two man fighting in the swimmingpool. I immediatly ran over to it, hearing Mycrofts footsteps following behind me.

''SHERLOCK!'' I screamed.

 I saw a man, holding Sherlocks head underwater. He was trying to kill him. I jumped on the man, grabbing him by the neck. He turned around and kicked me in the stomach at full force. I got swung against the wall, but I immediatly stood up. Running back at the figure. I hit him one time across the face with my elbow, he got knocked out.

As soon as I got the opportunity to get up again and chaught my breath, I ran over to the pool, diving in. I came up with Sherlocks unconsious body  in my arms. My once, beautiful dress now sticking to my body, and my once updone hair now completely wet. Mycroft ran over to the side of the pool, helping me get Sherlock out. I checked Sherlocks pulse, but there was no pulse to be felt. I rolled Sherlock over on his back and started chest compressions. After 30 compressions, I knew I had to give him mouth-to-mouth reanimation. I just looked at Mycroft, who just nodded. I bowed down and did what I needed to do. 

And after some more compressions, Sherlock started breathing again. I took him into my arms and checked his pulse. He had a couple of scratches on his face, and some red bruises that would turn blue in a couple of days. He was quite beaten up. 

''God, Sherlock. You scared me!'' I said, putting his head on my lap. He wasn't in the state to awnser, he needed medical attention quick.

''Mycroft, call an ambulance. Now!'' I exclaimed.

Within a couple of minutes I heard the sound of sirens closing in.