Morinth

A few weeks have past since Samara joined the Normandy crew and she has a request for Shepard.

"You wanted to ask me something Samara?" Shepard asked.

"Yes, remember when our investigation ended in a cold trail? I have heard that a human girl died because of a neural overload which would indicate Morinth is on Omega. My request therefore is, if we could head to Omega and investigate."

"Sure no problem, I'll tell Joker to set course to Omega. Nice visiting Aria again." Shepard joked while he exited the star deck.

The station rose up from the black space, the luminous red lights showing the location of Afterlife. (Sounds like Amsterdam doesn't it XD)

They found the apartment of the victim over on D-deck. After consolating the mother Samara asked if they could look through her belongings to see if they could find any clues leading to the killer.

The girl liked everything Morinth was interested in. Same band, same type of art, everything.

"Shepard, we must lure her out. You interest her, she will want you the moment she sees you."

"I am the bait and once Morinth and I are alone, you'll spring the trap. Understood, let's go to Afterlife." Shepard said nodding his head.

At Afterlife the two of them revised all they knew about Morinth and what Shepard could do to get Morinth interested in her, like defending a woman from a pervert.

Sheperd entered the club and did multiple things until a mysterious women emerged from the shadows.

"Hey, I'm Morinth, I have been watching you all night, you're the only interesting person here. I got a booth in the shadows, want to sit with me?" This woman said.

He's handsome, Morinth thought. As they were sitting down they were talking about art, music, power.
"I like you, wanna go to my appertment? I want you all for myself." Morinth said with a look of sexual hunger in her lagoonblue eyes.

Once in the appartment, Morinth told Shepard to look around if he'd like to. He asked about the sword on wall.
"I was into dueling for a while, I just love the look of fear in your enemy's eyes which says that they're inferior to you, just when your about to finish them." He asked about the game of chess sitting isolated at a remote table in the appartment. "I just love every game where your opponent thinks they can win, just before you kill them."

They sat next to each other on the couch, taking the conversation a bit further until Morinth sat herself next to Shepard.

"You and me we're alike." Morinth said with a confident smirk. "We both killed a lot and that's where the similarities end." Shepard said. "What are you talking about, what do you know?" Morinth asked, now confused "who are you?". Morinth closed and opened her eyes now in mating set of mind. "Tell me you want me, tell me you'd kill for me, tell me you'd do anything I want." "Don't count on it." "Oh I see what's going on, the bitch herself found a little helper."

"Morinth!" Samara exclaimed, biotically thrusting Morinth against the window, shattering the glass.
"Mother!" Morinth said. "I am not your mother!" Samara screamed intensifying the force put on Morinth's body. "I can't choose to stop being your daughter..... Mother" Morinth exclaimed mockingly.
"You made your choice long ago!" Samara exclaimed.

Morinth blasted biotic energy around her to free herself from Samara's hold as the two of them were embodied in a very fierce biotic power battle.
"I am the genetic future of the Asari, but they're not ready to reveal it, so I must die" Morinth screamed at her mother. "You are a disease to be purdge and nothing more!" Samara responded fiercely.

"I'm just as powerful as she is, let me join you Shepard!" Morinth exclaimed. "I am already sworn to help you Shepard, let us finish this!" Samara told Shepard. Shepard pulled Morinth's arm down and told her "end of the line Morinth!" As Samara was able to blow her daughter away and got ready to excecute her. "Find peace in embrace of the goddess." Samara told her daughter before killing her.

"Are you okay? Want to talk about what happend?" Shepard asked.

"What should I say? I just killed the bravest and smartest one of my daughters. I have no words. Have mercy on a broken old warrior and let us leave." Samara said.

"Let's go!" Shepard said waving Samara to join him to the Normandy.