The Collectorbase

It was finally time, Shepard and his crew have found and have decided to traverse through the Omega 4 relay. Samara was able to now fulfil her promise to Shepard; to find and eliminate the Collectors.

The luminously red lit Omega 4 relay arose from the vastness of black space with stars dancing in its unendingness.

"You know what we are going to do. We're going to take the fight back to the collectors and end their evil diary." Shepard said to all.

"As we honour and trust you Shepard, our own code permits us to watch each other's back to ensure the safety of the crew." Samara said sincerely.

As they approached the Omega 4 relay, they were a bit anxious. What will be at the other side?
The Normandy shot forward at mach 7 speed as it exited the start station of the relay.
Until it reached the collector home world. The enormous base was surrounded by shipdebris of the ships that went before them.

"Collector drones incoming!" Joker alerted the whole ship through the intercom.
"Joker engage those drones, don't give them any breathing space!" Shepard commanded.
The Normandy's lasercanons shreded some of the drones when a collector cruiser appeared from the debris.

The Normandy and the cruiser emerged in a immens fight both putting serious dents in each other's hull. Until the Normandy's engine compartment got hit and fell down into the abyss, the cruiser retreated.
But in reality Joker maneged to emergencyland on a big part of debris.

Now stranded the crew decided to attack the base by shutle and infiltrate to exterminate from inside out.

The base was a monstrosity of organic mass mixed with sybernetich technology. The team had to face 3 stages to reach the command centre of the station.

First they had to open the main doors barricading the entrance to in the station. Mordin, a salarian scientist who had joined Shepard on his first visit to Omega was able to hack the collector technology in great swiftness and allowed the team entrance.

After that they had to fight collector forces on moving platforms to fight their way to the prisoner pods.

A/n In mass effect 2 the collectors visit human colonies and kidnap all humans in there, the team had promised to free as many people as possible.

But they were too late, as they arrived they heard steam coming from the podplatform, as the pods were extremely overheated and the prisoners within, were disintegrated to a black mushy liquid which was pumped away, leaving the pods empty.

"These souls will not be relinquished in vain." Samara swore. "That's right Samara, they won't." Shepard responded, a glimpse of hope mixed with a burning willpower.

The next room was going to be tough for the team; they had to split in teams A and B. B team would traverse through another main corridor fighting off collector forces, thinning their numbers, while B team would traverse through a room with collector Swarms; little bugs that could stun an organic body when in contact with it.

Samara would channel her biotic power to create a bioticsphere that could hold off the swarms. Buzzing erupted from all around them as they entered the the swarm room.

"Shepard watch it!" Samara exclaimed as Collector troopers appeared from both frontal fronts.
"They sure don't know when to quit!" Shepard responded. The battle went in as they slowly pushed towards the other end of the hallway.

"Move Shepard, can't hold on.... much... longer..." Samara said now fighting for the bubble to exist. Her legs grew heavier every centimeter she moved towards the door.

B team was able to hack open the door and let A team through were Samara was able to drop the bubble.

Samara sat down, breathing heavily as holding up the bubble drained all her energy.

"I am taking a small squad with me to investigate further, the rest should return to the Normandy, prep it for launch and you should rest Samara." Shepard said.

When finally aboard the Normandy, Samara went to the Star deck and laid down where her vision turned to black and fell asleep.

As the collectors had no way of putting the Galaxy through any harm.