Chapter 10

Finney's POV:

Two weeks later....

I opened the door to school and walked in everyone started to look at me as I walked by now they all noticed me after what I did well me and Kayla did....god I miss her so much I thought to myself I walked pass the Buzz, Matt and Matty they didn't say anything they looked down i smirked to myself.

I walked in class and headed towards my seat ignoring everyone looking at me as I did even the teacher I sat down at my empty table and looked around at everyone seeing them looking at me the bell rung but the teacher still let us talk while he talked to other kids about work.

"Sorry I'm late!" I heard someone say out loud I turned and smiled at the person that came in.

And there she was Kayla patch standing in right there in her red top and and pants with her black boots and her curls hanging down her back and her bangs she had with it and her walking perfectly normal now.

Your outfit:

Your hair:

"Mrs.Patch your not late just on time actually" he told her she smiled at him and made her way towards me.

She sat down in the empty chair beside me and pulled out her note books she smiled and looked at me "Hi Finney" she told me I smiled and looked at her as she started to write and her notebook.

"Call me Finn" I told her she smiled at me and laughed.

"I think I'll stick with fin fin if that's the case" she told me I looked at her and smiled.

"Well I guess and Kayla" I told her she looked back up at me when I said her name "yes?" She asked me.

"I love you too" I told her she looked shocked but smiled and put her pen down.

I looked at her confused when she grabbed my face she pulled my face closer to her and she pressed her lips on mine not having a care in the world that people were looking at us I smiled in the kissed but nothing less kissed her back obviously.

She pulled back and put her head against mine and opened her eyes to look at me I looked her and put my hands over her hands on the side of my face I smiled at her and she giggled showing her perfect teeth.

"You are one of a kind Finney Blake" She told me and I shrugged.

"Welp what can i say and again call me Finn" I told her she laughed and took her hands and of my face and pulled away from me.

"Well okay Finn" She told me I smiled at her and we both turned towards the front to listen to the teacher.

I got the girl, My girl and it's gonna stay that way no matter what.

Author notes
If you guys really thought I was killing you guys off like that then you don't know me well and this is a short chapter but that's all I got but anyways love you guys and I'm doing the real life book to since I want to and i think it would be fun anyways bye love you guys....

Word count:
555