i. what do you want us to be?

"OH FUCK! OH god!" you scream one hand gripping the pillow your head rests on the other scratching at eddie's back. "mmm." eddie groans hands gripped tight around your waist thrusting into you.

"eddie! im so close!" you screech your hands moving to the boys face kissing him which muffles the moans coming from you two. as you guys part you can feel yourself getting closer and closer to your release.

"come for me sweetheart, come on daddy's dick." eddie says his hand sliding up your chest to your boobs groping them as you finally came on his dick, "mmm." you moaned out, out of breath finally coming to your senses as eddie keeps thrusting into chasing his orgasm.

"im almost there princess." eddie groans out hand still attached to your boob. speeding up he finally reaches his climax and comes into you, out of breath.

"eddie, you just gonna hold onto my boob forever?" you ask giggling as he flushes red despite what just happened, and quickly moves his hand down to your waist, cuddling into you.

"mmm eddie as much as i love this i have to leave." you say trying to move out of eddie's grasp. "why?" eddie whines clutching onto you tighter than before.

"because i do." you state finally escaping his hold. "c'mon sweetheart, why?" he says getting up on his elbows to watch you from
his bed.

"eds we've been over this before." you say pulling your shirt on after pulling on your pants, grabbing your jacket about to leave. "now, i'll see you tomorrow love. 7 a.m right?" you ask reaching for his doorknob.

"ayo fuck this." eddie whispers under his breath not quiet enough as you make out the word 'fuck'. "what was that love?" you ask turning around to face him only to realize he's fully sat up know looking directly at you.

"are we dating? are we just fucking?" he asks angry slightly lacing his tone, catching you off guard considering what you both did not moments ago.

"wha-" you start before he cuts you off. "are we only best friends? are we something inbetween that?" he asks once again this time moving his hands around motioning to something. "i wish we never fucked and i mean that." he finally finishes just as you were about to speak.

"eds you don't mean that." you say starting to tear up ignoring whatever he said before that, once he sees your teary eyes he starts talking again. "but not really." he says getting up and walking over to you.

"im sorry sweetheart." he says kissing your forehead. "back to what you were saying, what do you want us to be?" you ask wiping the tears that fell without your knowledge.

"i'd like to be your boyfriend." he suggests connecting his forehead to yours. "mm i like that." you say before realizing he was still butt ass naked. "eddie, love, please for the love of god put some underwear on." you say laughing.

A/N

goofy ahh y/n 😣😣