Chapter 10

The next day, I woke up at 1 pm feeling... weird.The daylight penetrated through my curtains causing my light lavender walls to look brighter. But that was normal. What wasn't normal was the 22 years old man starring at me with his beautiful eyes. He smiled at me.

"Good morning" he said cheerfully.

"Good morning" I replied trying to use the same amount of energy but let's face it, Brendan's level of energy is on a whole different scale.

"Slept well?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said still trying to adjust to the light.

"How long you've been up?" I asked because now that I look at it his face, it looked nowhere near someone who had just woken up. But like I said before he's on a scale that belongs to him only.

"Awhile." He says smiling.

"Way to be specific" I said sarcastically. He let out a small chuckle. He smiles down at me and plays with the hair that have freed themselves from my pony tail.

"I can tell you this, I've been up long enough to know that" He says taking a pause. Please don't tell me I snore, or that I drool. 

"To know what?" I asked.

"To know that we need to get ready." He said. I felt heartbeat and breath stead it's pace. Thank God.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Anna wanted us to drop by her place."

"Again, why?"

"That my dear, is a surprise." He said in a dramatic way. I wanted to ask why again but I knew he wasn't going to give the anwser I was searching. So I just went with it.

"Okay fine." I said.

I rolled out from the bed and was immediatly greeted by the cold air. I need to go take a shower, a hot shower. I took my towel and made my way to the washroom. But before I did I took one last glance at Brendan. He was laying on the bed so elegantly. He smiled. That beautiful smile. He called me last night, just to see me. He laid next to me. He pressed his soft pink lips on mine. My first kiss. It was... special. I automatically feel my body heat up. I entered the washroom before he saw me.

I did my morning routine, which consisted of brushing my teeth, fixing my wavy hair and showering till I smelled like a tropical breeze. Once I got out of the washroom Brendan wasn't there. He gave me some privacy. I smiled and got dressed into something simple. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a light grey three quarter shirt. I got out, leaving the room for Brendan so he could shower as well.

I casually made my way to the kitchen and made myself a late breakfast. In less then 4 minutes, he was already out of my room with his hair slightly dam. He's fast.

"You ready?" He asked.He was wearing his jeans and a white t-shirt. He looked... good. He was ready to go, the only thing missing was his jacket.

"Yup." I said eating the last spoon of my yogurt. I placed the bowl in the sink and made my way to the door. I locked up and we headed towards the elevator. In the elevator, I decided to finaly we're my "jacket". I'm not really affected by the cold so I wore a sweater, well Brendan's sweater and a light jacket.

"That's where it went!" He said looking at me.

"What?" I asked.