Eleven ⚠️ B.C.

Word Count: 4072 (Long chapter! I missed writing so much so I just dumped it all out haha!)

Hi Stay! If you don't like reading smut chapters, feel free to skip! I will not be offended, it isn't everyone's taste. Smut chapter will ALWAYS be labeled. My major in Uni is English and creative writing, so writing detailed scenes (that may sometimes include smut) isn't really hard for me. Nevertheless, enjoy!

I hear the shower running from the kitchen. The smell of shampoo coming from under the door is familiar now. It's the smell I take in every morning before they leave for practice. Oh how I could easily fall in love with that boy in there.

Wait what...?

I shake off the invasive thoughts in my head and continue whipping up the pancake batter I have in my hands. A few minutes later Chan comes out with a towel around his neck. "Mm, smells good Ames!" He says coming up from behind me and peeking at the pan. I smell the light cologne lingering from his bare skin. Its almost intoxicating.

"Come, sit." I tell him as I place the pancakes on his plate. "Looks great! Thank you." He says as he smiles up at me and I push his hair back so I can kiss his forehead. He grunts in response and makes a face I can't quite decipher. "Don't look at my eyebrows I have no makeup on them," He says shaking his head so his hair covers his eyebrows. "Oh. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable sweetie, I'm sorry," I say fixing his hair so his forehead and eyebrows are semi-covered. He sees my reaction and fixes his face immediately. "Mm, don't worry pretty Amy, only you can see my naked eyebrows then," He says and lifts his hair back so I can peck his forehead again.

I place tiny kisses all over his forehead. His eyes close and squint at the tickling sensation on his forehead. "Hey! That tickles!" He says in between giggles and pulls me on his lap. He hugs me, kisses my shoulder, and hands me the fork so I can eat a piece of pancake too. We stay like that for the rest of breakfast.

"So, are you finally telling me where we're going?" I say as I lift myslef from his lap. "Fine. I'll tell you." He says turning his body to me. "Our company has a pool on the roof. It overlooks the city, and at night, the view is absolutely incredible. I was thinking of spending the day there, what do you say?" He asks raising a brow, waiting for a response from me. "Oh my goodness that's incredible, yes!" I say practically squealing. "Okay good! This is great! I was even thinking, when the boys get out of practice, they can join us up there, what do you say? He asks once again waiting for my response. "That's perfect, I love it. But, are you sure you want to spend our day shared with them too? You don't mind?" I ask indecisively. "We'll still spend the day together, it's basically like them coming home, only at the pool. We'd all be together at the end of the day anyway." He says shrugging his shoulders.

He really is like a big brother to them. Even on our special day, he feels the need to include his boys on the adventure. He's amazing.

I pack my stuff and we head to the company. The rest of the boys have no idea we're coming, so it'll be a surprise for them.

"Do you have everything Amy? I'm sure we have extra stuff here just in case." He says as we get out of the car. "Mhm, I'm all set, no worries," I say lifting my bag and smiling over at him.

We make our way into the building and make sure to avoid the practice room. We want to surprise the boys at the end of the night so we have to be really sneaky today.

"Chan hyung?" I hear as a door opens. He shoots me a knowing look and whispers hide. I practically run into the women's bathroom behind me and stick my ear to the door to hear what they're saying.

Minho.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were spending the day with Amy." I hear him say. "Oh, I am, she's at home taking a shower and I needed something from the studio so I came to get it." Chan says in a relaxed tone. "Oh, okay. Well, have fun, and take pictures of her and send them to the group chat, you know so the boys don't miss her as much. I-I don't mean for me, but for the boys." He says, stumbling a bit on his words. Chan chuckles, "Sure bud, I'll send some over later."