Down

Its been a couple days since we have gotten home.

I've been helping Lucifer with work, comforting Isabella, and Ivan has been helping me with any questions.

Also Niko has been around a lot more.

I blow dry my hair and then straighten it, then I do my makeup.

Lucifer said we have to go visit a man. Im guessing one of the leaders, Im not sure on which one though.

He said to dress professional.

This is good.

I put on black heals as I check the time. 3:05pm. We should be leaving in 5 mins.

I look at myself in the mirror as I look sexy but professional.

I walk out of my room as I see Ivan. "Hey Ivan" I hug him. "You look good." He compliments. "Thank you." I smile. He nods his head walking to Lucifers office.

I decide to sit down in the lounge. I look through a magazine as I see feel someone sit beside me. I glance over to see Niko. Fuck off.

We sit in silence until he opens his stupid mouth. "I don't see what your problem is with me sweetheart." Niko looks at me. "I don't have a problem." I lie. I hate him.

"You certainly have an attitude, you know...you could be less of a bitch." He stares at me harshly. "You know...you could fuck off." I smile at him. He clenches his jaw swallowing. "Im going to leave before I do something I regret." He smirks coldly walking away.

I see Lucifer come down looking sexy. He's wearing black slacks and white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, as well as some of the buttons undone. His silver cross hangs on his neck down to his chest.

"You ready Angel?" He questions me. I nod my head getting up. Lucifer looks me up and down biting on his bottom lip.

He leads me to his car as we get inside. Lucifer has a brief case in his hand. I buckle my seatbelt as he does the same. He puts the case in the back.

"Alright Angel, this man is a very dangerous man...don't say anything to embarrass me." He informs me pulling out of the driveway.

"Alright." I reply. We drive out of the gates and onto the roads. I feel Lucifers hand place onto my thigh.

I bite my lip as I glance at him. He looks at me as he smirks. "Don't look at me like that unless you want something." Lucifers hand trails higher up my leg.

We keep driving and eventually get to a building. It looks modernized.

Lucifer gets out of the car as do I. He clutches onto the brief case. "Now remember what I told you...do not fuck up." He whispers in my ear his hand on my lower back gripping on me.

I nod my head as we enter. We pass the lady in the front desk as we go inside of the elevator.

It hits the very first floor as the doors open to a bar. Full of men and women talking.