Dinner

It's been a couple months now, well since Ive gotten back in New York.

The snow has finally come and it's getting close to Christmas.

There's been no trouble, no stress, no worries, nothing.

For once I can finally relax, and work.

I put on one of my sexy black business dresses as I add red lipstick and blow dry my hair, then curl it.

Going to Lucifers office I peak open the door.

Ugh he's still in that stupid meeting, I'll just go bother Ivan.

Walking upstairs I knock on Ivan's door. He opens it as he's throwing on a t-shirt. "What's up?" He asks. "Im bored and Lucifers still in that meeting so I can't distract myself." I say.

"So you decide to bother me?" He chuckles. "Uh yes, where Isabella? I want to bother her too." I ask.

"Oh I think you've succeeded on that." Ivan opens the door revealing Isabella whos putting her clothes on.

I open my eyes in shock realizing the situation. "Oh shit, Im sorry." I quickly reply. They both laugh. "It's okay." Isabella giggles.

"Angel." I hear Lucifer coming up the stairs. "Yeah?" I look over to him. "Time for work." He orders.

I turn back to Ivan and Isabella. "Well, you guys have fun." I laugh walking off.

I follow Lucifer back into his office as he motions for me to have a seat.

"What's this about? I thought we'd be getting to work?" I question. Lucifer looks at me with his brows furrowed. "What? I cant ask my girlfriend to dinner?" He says.

My heart stops as my cheeks burst in red. I see him smile with a mischievous grin on his face. "Your what?" I quickly ask. "Don't play dumb, you heard me Angel..." He sips from his glass.

"Anyways, about that dinner...I thought we really needed to get to know each other better...you know, considering we're together...thats if you want to of course." Lucifer taps his finger on the glass. "No no, I'd love to." I quickly correct him. "Perfect, it's a date." He winks. I nervously smile.

Seriously? I've almost been around Lucifer for a year this coming January, and I still get nervous?

"Now, get to work beautiful." Lucifer smirks. I quickly get up and get my laptop starting to write and read the emails.

Its hard to concentrate...Lucifer just called me his girlfriend.

LUCIFER:

I glance up from my phone every minute looking at Angel.

Her cheeks are still lightly tinted with pink.

I thought about it...well everything, after Isabella shouted me...after Ivan knew I was making a mistake, the hole I felt being away from Angel, all of it.

I knew she was the one.

There's no way she couldn't be, there's no way I could feel better with anyone than I do with Angel.

I watch as she nervously taps away on her laptop.

I admire her.

She's beautiful, she's perfect really...for me.

For once in my life I'm excited, I don't think Angel and I have been on a proper date...well at least not in a very long time.

As well as alone...usually when we go for a dinner Ivan and Isabella come along.