Chapter 3

" Where are we going," I asked for the billionth time.

Then i realize that we stopped. I looked out the window and saw a resturant. The most expensive restaurant in Beverly Hills. It's called " Urasawa ". They have the most delicious food there. I'm glad I took all 4 of my dad's credit cards. I have my own but I didn't want to spend the money I have left on it.

" We're here. Happy now. Now you can stop complaining."

" Hey, I do not complain. I - I ..... "

" I.... what? "

" Shut up." Gosh he irritated me.

So, Brandon open the door for me. He is so tall. He's like 6'2 amd im 5'4. I'm kindof Fun Sized. Anyways, he held out a hand for me, but I didn't want to talk it. But sadly I did. The smile on his dace was so cute. Wait did I just say his smile was cute?!? What the hell is wrong with me? Weird.......

He led me inside and talk to a weird guy who seemed like he was gay. He was tall, had a french accent, and was skinny with black hair. He look like a peraon in their 40's. I think? I don't know. Brandon told the guy" I have a reservation for 2 under the name of Brandon Rodriguez"

"Right this way, Sir." Said the guy. He led us to a spot with the view of a lake. Brandon pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. " Like the view. "

" I like it. A viewof a lake. But one question, Why did you take me here? "

"Because a girl like you, needs to know that I would do anything just to make you happy. " I blushed. Oh my god. Damn it I never blush when people say things like that. I looked away from him.

" Oh really? "

" Yea "

" Okay, Strip for me then. "

" What. No! "

"But I thought you said that you would do anything to make me happy " I said while making a puppy dog face.

" Fine but you owe me. " He stood up and unbotton his shirt.

" No. Botton your shirt I was kidding. God I don't want to see your Brandon junior in my face in public. "

" What, Missy cant take a challenge. "

"Yes! Fine then, go right ahead. " I said.

"But you have to be naked completely and jump in the lake. If you get us kicked out without no one calling the police then i'll take you to Victoria Secret and have you pick out lingerie, so I can buy it and model for you. " Ima record him and send this to my friends omg. I'll be laughing on the floor. I smiled wickedly. "Do you accept the challenge? "

" Two words ..... I ..... Do.... "

THIS IS GOING TO BE HILARIOUS!

*********

So what do you guys think.... Can't wait until she turns him on or what :D :P =)

vote

comment

fan me

Ex Oh Ex Oh Ex Oh

L.O.L :P