Chapter 6

Game on player

Chapter Six

All Rights Reserved (KikiLovesChu)

Adrienne's P.O.V

"Are we done yet? I'm freaking tired." Brandon whinnied. God he is starting to annoy me.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. I fell bad for letting carry my 10 bags but right now, I don't care.

I walked in to Victoria Secret and turned around and saw Brandon with a devilish smile on his. I'm going to regret this after saying,"Pick what you want me to wear." 

He gave his bags and told me to wait outside.

*

He took about 10 minutes just to pick one lingerie outfit. Ugh! I bet he brought the whole store or something.

"Done!" he said skipping out of the store. While walking I got a text from my mom:

         Your father and I are going to be gone for 2 weeks in India. We added some money to your account. Don't spend it all. Do not have parties and have your friends clean up your mess. We're at the airport right now so I asked Mrs. Knight if she could have Brandon keep you company while were gone. Bye! We'll miss you. I'll bring you back a gift from India. I expect you to behave in school. Bye! xoxo

Yay! Woo-ho! (note sarcasm). My parents go on business trips a lot so my mom tags along. It's kindof sad not spending time with your parents, well it is how it is.

*

*

*

Brandon said he couldn't say with me because he had to pick up his sister and drop her off to her aunt. A few hours past and I got a tet from Kevin.

Kev: Hey party at my house, Brandon said he is going to pick you up in 2 hours.

Me: Okayy :) Byeeee n save me a drink.

Kev: Kay.

So I head to my room, stripped of my clothes and took my shower. I wrapped my body and my hair and stepped out in the cold breeze. I dried myself and looked for some matching undergarments and the lotion myself. I then went to put on my black dress that hugged my curves, nude heels, with diamond earrings and a black bag. I left my hair the way it is; curly.I put on some lip gloss and BAM! Outfit complete.

*Doorbell rings*

Did I really take 2 hours to get ready. Weird.

*Doorbell rings again*

"I'm Coming, I ain't breaking my ankles going down these stairs!" I opened the door and hugged Brandon.

"You ready?"

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.  I grabbed my phone and left and walked out of the house.

"Can you stop staring at my ass, you pervert."

"What do you expect, I'm a guy."

He opened the door for me like a gentlemen,"Thank you." He got to his side and came inside. "You look beautiful." I blushed. "Thanks." And we drove off.

*

* (5 hours later)

*

We partied for hours. We meaning me, Cindy, Joshua, Isabella, my gay best friend Dustin, Kevin, Melissa, Brandon and etc.

I stoop upon the kitchen counter and started dancing. I need a drink right now. I got off the counter and past threw the crowd when I  hit my head against someone's chest. A muscular chest. It's like a brick wall. I looked up and saw Brandon. He put arms arms around my waist and kissed me. I put arms around his neck and got deeper into the kiss. His lips are so soft and delicious. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I decided not let him in, just to tease him. He grabbed my butt and sticked his tongue into my mouth. He tasted of alchol but I don't care.

He lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around him. He cared me into his room and dropped me and his bed. He ripped of my dress. He needs to buy me another one. We continued kissing and he unhooked the back of my bra. He took my right breast into his mouth and sucked it long and hard. His other hand went down to my core and he slid one finger in. I threw my head back and moaned. God, it felt good! He went to my left breast and slid another finger in me. He pumped me in and out fast. He pulled his from me and tasted them. He went to core and started licking me. He licked and suck my clit until I came.

I whispered in his ear,"I want you, now."

He unbuckled his pants, took of his shirt off, and I must say he was HUGE. He was the biggest I'd ever seen. Jesus!

He took his condom of his night stand and put it on. He got on top of me and didn't wait. He slammed in to me hard making to scream and moan at the same time. He pulled out and went back in. He was hitting fast and hard but I wanted more.

"Faster! Harder!" He started hitting me hard until I came. That was the best I ever had. We collasped on each other and feel asleep.

*************

 Uhmmm this was a bit akward for me to write. I don't know why but it was.  I'll get this edited, so don't worry be happy :D

What do you think?

Comment

Fan

Vote

-xoxo

-Kiki