Chapter 5

Game on Player!

Chapter 5

All Rights Reserved (KikiLovesChu)

Adrienne's P.O.V

"Hurry the hell up in the shower, we gotta go!" I yelled from outside the bathroom. Ugh. I heard the water turn off and he came outside with his blue towel hanging dangerously low, I can see his "V" line. Gosh that was sex y. Wait what the fuck.

"Like what you see?" he said with a smirk.

"I've seen better."

"Liar." He said.

"Get dress, I think I might do something tonight with you." I winked at him and ran downstairs into a whole make-out session with Kevin and his girl.

"Gross!" I said laughing.

"Oh shut up Adrienne. "

"Whatever grumpy-puss, hey Melissa!"

"Hey," she said shyly.

I saw Brandon come down the stairs with a white V neck shirt and dark jeans with jordans. "You ready?"

"Yup!" I said excitedly. "Can we take the hummer?" I gave him the puppy dog face because I knew he wanted to take me on his motorcycle. Thou I rather prefer the hummer.

"Fine." he mumbled something under his breath.

"Bye Kev, by Mel!" I waved goodbye.

We walked to the garage, and the thing is every single car he owns is black while his brother has multiple of colored cars. I saw the black hummer and I ran to it and touched itand started hugging it. Weird. I know I'm a freak. "I love hummers!"

"I know, I can tell." Him and his smirks.

"Let's go! Hurry up, I can already see myself driving it!"

"Yea right.."

I heard phone ring from my back pocket. I stop walking to look for my phone in my purse.

I'm gonna pop some tags

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket

I'm I'm I'm hunting

Looking for a come up

This is fucking awesome

"El-lo!" I felt excited going to sit in a hummer. I have cars also but I don't have a hummer because my father says a hummer burns a lot of gas and shit like that but I got money so who cares.

"Adrienne where are you?" Damn, it's my mom. She questions a lot things I do. My dad don't give two shits. I'm daddy's girl. I do whatever I want.

"I'm going to the mall with a friend." Seriously its annoying how your mother questions you like a fucking detective and then lectures you after.

" Are you coming in or not?!? I'll take you and force you in if I have to!" Why cant he shut up.

"Who is that?!? Adrienne Katherine Michel I swear if you lie to I'll take away your keys to your bike!" God not my baby!!!

"It's Brandon mom."

"Tell him I said hello. He's such a gentlemen." I scoffed, if he's such a gentlemen he wouldn't be fucking around with girls and then breaking there poor fucking hearts after! I don't care anyways, he is not my problem.

"Okay, bye mom!"

"Bye hun, and use protection!" The fuck!

I waled to car fucking pissed off.

"She said to use protection, right?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

********* (a few minutes while driving the mall) **************

Brandon's P.O.V.

Her mom is funny. We aren't gonna do anything like Adrienne gonna let me get in her pants. She can't even change the way I am. I'm perfect the way I am. She's gonna have to beg to get in bed with me. I'll win the bet and I surely won't change will were 'together' but the contract says she is my fake girlfriend. I hope she'll let me pick out lingerie for her. I smirked while thinking about that. She does have a beautiful body and a perfect smile. She okay. She's fabulously fashionably okay. I guess.

What do you think?

-Good -Okay -Bad

I need your opinion, and tell me what you think. Its gonna get edited. Don't worry. Keep Calm and Vote Game on Player!

Don't forget to comment ^_^

XOXOXO

-KikiLovesChu