Chapter 7

Game on Player!

Chapter Seven

All Rights Reserved

Adrienne's P.O.V

___

I woke up with a sore body and a pounding headache. Ugh! I tired to get up to use the bathroom but something's keeping me down. I rubbed my eyes and turned over. THERE'S A FREAKING MAN IN MY BED! Wait a minute. I looked around the room and realized i'm in Brandon's room. SHIT! Fuck!

I pushed the guy's face over and sighed. Why is he naked? I looked down at myself,"AHHHHHH!" I screamed.

"What the fuck?!?" he looked at me and smirked. I covered myself with the blankets. I bet my face is red.

"Ain't got to cover up baby. I seen everything already." he winked. Gross.He got up and stretch right in front of me. I can't help but stare at his six pack.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I rolled my eyes and got off the bed with the covers. Stupid boys anf their big ass egos. I walked out of the room with only covers around me. I walked into Kevin;s room to see him and Melissa kissing about to have sex.

I quickly covered my eyes with one of my hands."EWWW! Stop before I throw up!" I heard Kevin chucked. I guess I ruined there moment. Oops! To bad.

"What do you want Adri."

" I know I ruin your moment to do it, but I only came to get clothes from my box and a aspirin."

"You can uncover your eyes now. Your box is in the closet." he said. I slowly uncovered my eyes and went to get my box and pill. "Bye and thanks. Oh and Melissa."

"Yea?"I saw that her face was red. LOL!

"Goodluck." I winked.

"Get out!" yelled Kevin. I laughed behind the closed door.

Kevin's P.O.V

"You wanna continued where we stopped." I asked in between kisses.

"No."

"Why not? What's wrong?" I really don't know why she's sad. "Did I do something?"

"Why is her box here?!" she snapped. OOOOOOOhhhhhhh! I see what's happening. Someone's jealous.

" You really wanna know?"

"No duh shit Sherlock."

"Whenever her parents aren't home, she hangs with me, Brandon and Kate. Her parents weren't always around for her. I'm like her big brother. She's like my little sister except for Kate, she's the littlest sister. Do you know what's it like to not have your parents around you like... like.... a family? in a way?"She shook her head 'no'.

"Well for Adrienne, her parents weren't there for her when she first got her licence, or when she first had her..... had her... ugh.... cycle I should say. Her parents were always on business trips, and not wondering what's going with their daughter back home. Kate, my mom and my dad where like family to her. I'm not sure about Brandon, she hated him for years now, and now I see she's doing it with it gross. Gross, but back to what I was saying. Even thou she has other friends, she trusts us. I had an empty box in the garage and I gave it to Adrienne to put some stuff in it. She would sleep over her either in the guest room or where ever. Her parents basically don't give a fuck about where she is or what's she's doing. Has long as she doesn't waste her parents money. Don't tell her I told you this stuff, she would cutt my dick off and feed it to animals." She laughed at the last part.

"I want you to trust me and to know even thou we havent been together for 3 months, yet. I wont cheat on you. It's you that I love." She was starting to get teary.

"I love yout too Kevin." I was so happy to hear that.

She wrapped her little hands around my neck and started kissing me. And from there things started getting heat. From the removing of clothes, the moans, and the amazing beautiful body underneath me. (A/N: I tired to make it sound romantic but I think I failed. LOL)

"Are you shure you want to loose your virginity to a handsome guy like me." I asked just to be sure.

She rolled her eyesanswered with a kissed that turned me on. "Does that answer your question?''

"It did."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo..... WHAT DID YOU THINK!?!? ^_^ KEEP CALM, It's GONNA GET EDITED.

Do you like it? :/

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

-----*

Fan.

Comment.

Like.

Vote.

Idk, do whatever that bursts your bubbles into gigglesss.

-xxxoooxxx

Yoshiiix3 ^_^