CHAPTER 6

Two days have passed, but I still can't move on from what happened in the hotel's hallway, on the floor, to be specific. There's something in me that I couldn't comprehend why I always think about her. Probably it is because that was the first time that happened in my life— being kissed by a gorgeous stranger knowing it was a girl.

I don't know her real motives for doing that. I mean, I am not dumb not to recognize that she purposely kicked my feet and I was caught off guard. We both fell on the floor, and the next thing I knew, our lips had already touched.

When the doors of her ex-lover's suite opened, she deepened our kisses. Aaminin kong sobra akong nadala sa halikan namin. Malambot iyon at matamis. At first, I thought I was kissing a living candy. But when that Dainen girl interrupted, I went back to reality and found out that a beautiful woman was the owner of that soft and sweet candy lips.

Damn.

I almost forgot to think about why she was able to talk back to Dainen when the latter spoke Tagalog.

I don't think she's Filipina. Just by looking at her skin, her whiteness is glowing and seems natural. She seems like a white American with a latin blood, or maybe both? Her beauty is not typical, and I could say that kind of gene is rare to find.

Fuck! What the hell I am thinking? Kapag pumasok talaga siya sa utak ko ay puro papuri na lang ang masasabi ko. 

What happened to me?

I'm gay for pete's sake! Pero kung pumuri ako sa babaeng iyon ay para ko na siyang sinasamba. 

I shouldn't feel this way. I should stop thinking about her. Honestly, she's not making me healthy. I admit that I haven't slept well these past few days because of anxiety and loneliness, mending my broken heart and soul, but why most of the time her face will unconsciously pop into my head without any reason? 

Kung iisipin ay mas lamang pa siya ng ilang porsyento kung ilang ulit itong pumasok sa isip ko kaysa sa isipin kung paano ko mareresolba ang kinakaharap na problema na alam ko namang hindi na mareresolba pa.

Wait— am I already attracted to that girl named Scent? No way! This can't be! 

Wake up self! This is not you anymore! Bakla ka at hombre ang gusto mo hindi merlat!

I was snapped into reality when suddenly someone grabbed me back inside the elevator.  

What the— my eyes widen upon knowing who it is.

"Y-you again?" gulat kong tanong dito.

"Shhh, shut up and do me a favor," her voice was still sweet and calm, but there was a little authority in it.

I don't know what's happening to me, but there's something inside me that wants to reject her offer, yet at the same time, accept it. The tone of her voice and her presence make me hesitate to reject her. I feel like if I don't accept her offer, disappointment and regret will be my consequences.

When the elevator closed, her lips welcomed me.

Natulala ako saglit sa gulat. Her lips started to move, but here I am still frozen where I'm standing. Kinagat niya ng madiin ang aking labi dahilan upang umawang ito at makapasok ang dila niya. 

I am starting to lose control. Her lips are undeniably irresistible. It's very sweet to the point that this living candy will be my addiction.

Tuluyan na akong bumigay kaya di ko na mapigilang ipulupot ang aking braso sa bewang niya at tinugon ang kaniyang masasarap na halik. 

I am still aware of the problem I am currently facing because of the pain caused by the people who I used to trust the most but got cheated on in return.