Part One: November of 2281

Part One of The Birth of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Future Duchess of Bedford Territory, June 17, 2282

Lady Karissa had three children with Lord Andrew Charles Howard by June of 2280, Lady Elizabeth age 7 years old, Lady Samhain age 5 years old and Lord Anthony Christopher age 16 months, when she discovered that she was expecting Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and her first child together, and this child would be Lady Elizabeth's, Lad Samhain's and Lord Anthony's half sister plus third cousin once removed, as Lord Richard William Carey was their third cousin.

Lord Richard William Carey walks into Lord Andrew Charles Howard's office at Beltane Manor with Lady Karissa and he looks up from his desk and he asks "What is your mind, Lord Richard William?"

"Lord Andrew Charles. Lady Karissa and I have to tell you that we are expecting our first child together." Lord Richard William tells his first cousin twice removed.

"I am married to Lady Karissa and this child is my legal child." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Don't you dare try to lay claim to my heir/heiress, Lord Andrew Charles. You have an heiress and a spare." Lord Richard William tells him.

"I will be there to sign the birth certificate." Lord Richard William Carey tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I have agreed that our child will live out at Beltane Manor with her/his mother until the child is ten years old." Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I wouldn't separate the children from their siblings." Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"This child is my heir or heiress to my Dukedom." Lord Richard William explains, "I had to wait nearly 18 years for my heir or heiress." Lord Richard William states.

"You think that your great-great-great-grandfather was the only one to arrive here in 2159." Lord Richard William tells him.

"My great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey, arrived here with Lord Patrick William Howard and their grandchildren marry each other." Lord Richard William states.

"My great-great-great-grandfather claimed the second biggest territory here on Star-Base 12 in 2164." Lord Richard William states.

"My great-great-grandfather, Lord Phillip Carey built it up and I will be damned if I see it go down the drain and pass to the likes of the Howard family. I know what Lady Jeanette Beaufort did and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill did too." Lord Richard William states.

"Neither Lady Jeanette Beaufort nor Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill wanted to see their territories be claimed by Lord Frederick William or Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." Lord Richard William tells him.

"It is a shame that Lady Jeanette's brother didn't have any great-great-great-grandchildren, so it passed onto Lord Anthony." Lord Richard William explains.

"Our child is due around my 32nd birthday in June and this child will be the greatest birthday present I ever received." Lord Richard William states.

"Lady Karissa will name the child if it's our daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and if it's a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey." Lord Richard William states.

In 2282, three children would be born, Lord David Frederick Howard to Lord Patrick William Howard II, and later on Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Victoria Charlotte.

Lord David Frederick Howard would be born in February of 2282, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in November of 2282.

Lord Richard William Carey is overjoyed with the news that Lady Karissa and he are going to have their first child together despite the fact that she is married to Lord Andrew Charles.