Part Two: The Birth of The Duke of Langley Territory

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory are expecting their second child together.

They already have one child, a daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, her father's heiress who was born on her father's 32nd birthday in 2282.

This child is due on Mabon, September 21, 2289, The Pagan Thanksgiving and if he is on time he will share the same birthday with his older brother, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory on Star-Base 12.

One is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and one is going to be his great-great-great-great-grandson.

Lord Patrick William Howard was no fool when he married Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux and with several other aristocrats fled Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153 and after four and half long years they arrived on Star-Base 12 and lived with Phillip and Louisa Williams until all of the estates were built and then they claimed their territories on Star-Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard was a direct descendant of King Henry II of England and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine through their grandson, Lord Richard of Cornwall and his granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall who married Sir John Howard and they were the great-great-great-grandfather of Sir Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret de Mowbray who was the eldest daughter of Lord Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Mowbray Duke of Norfolk and it was through his dear mother, Lady Margaret De Mowbray that Lord John Howard became the 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk but he was killed by the usurper Henry Tudor on August 22, 1485 along with Lord Walter Devereux and his sovereign, King Richard III, the youngest son of Lord Richard, Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville.

Lord John Howard left a son, Lord Thomas Howard and with two wives he had 21 children to carry on what his father started in 1483- Lord Thomas Howard, Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord Edmund Howard by his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Tinley, and by his second wife, Lady Agnes Tinley, Lord William Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Howard married Sir Thomas Boleyn and they were the father and mother of Queen Anne Boleyn and Lady Mary Boleyn and the grandparents of Queen Elizabeth I of England and Lady Catherine and Lord Henry Carey, whose mother was Lady Mary Boleyn and Lord William Carey.

Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk was the grandfather of Lord Henry Howard who was the father of Lord Thomas Howard, the fourth Duke of Norfolk and he left one son, Lord Phillip Howard, Philip Howard, 13th Earl of Arundel who was the father of Thomas Howard, 14th Earl of Arundel who was the father of Henry Howard, 15th Earl of Arundel who was the father of Thomas Howard, 5th Duke of Norfolk and Henry Howard, 6th Duke of Norfolk who was succeeded by his nephew,Thomas Howard, 8th Duke of Norfolk who was the son of Lord Henry Howard, 6th Duke of Norfolk and he died childless so it passed onto his brother,Edward Howard, 9th Duke of Norfolk who was the son of Lord Thomas Howard and when he died it passed onto his second cousin,Charles Howard, 10th Duke of Norfolk and his son,Charles Howard, 11th Duke of Norfolk and it passed onto his cousin, Lord Bernard Howard, 7th Duke of Norfolk and to his son,Henry Howard, 13th Duke of Norfolk and his son, Henry Fitzalan-Howard, 14th Duke of Norfolk and his son,Henry Fitzalan-Howard, 15th Duke of Norfolk and his son,Bernard Fitzalan-Howard, 16th Duke of Norfolk and this is the part that made Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard mad because this good man only had three daughters and none of them allowed to succeed their father and not even his eldest daughter,Lady Anne Elizabeth Fitzalan-Howard was allowed to become Duchess of Norfolk and it passed onto his second cousin once removed Miles Fitzalan-Howard, 17th Duke of Norfolk.

Lady Karissa wasn't going to let history repeat itself and she wouldn't let any son of Lord Andrew Charles and her come in between Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard inheriting what was rightfully hers.