Chapter 1

So a sequel has been requested for Somepup for Everypup. If you haven't read 'Somepup for Everypup' you should there are references that won't make since otherwise. I enjoyed writing it so much I thought I'd give it a go and see how it's received. I have begun planning and if the plan continues I can guarantee laughter and tears. That said, here we go...

CHAPTER 1

It's been six months since the previous story ended. Some things change, some things stay the same. Chase and Skye are still madly in love and chasing each other to the point that Marshall has had to step up his equipment to keep up hosing them so often. Marshall and Everest are pretty much the same. Marshall has been spending more and more time at Jake's Mountain and often responding from there. Rocky and Yeshi are lost in love and spend equal time at the retreat site and The Lookout.

The big changes are that Katie and Ryder have officially started dating not that anyone was really surprised but the pups kept catching them sneaking into Ryder's room during TV and Movie nights and Chase and Rocky finally talked them into just admitting it. Rubble has just about completed the Retreat and ended up hiring workers from Adventure City and Foggy Bottom to assist. Rocky designed the dorms to be built at the Lookout as well as a smaller house for Himself and Yeshi, Marshall and Everest at Jake's Mountain. The pups all contributed and agreed. Jake met a girl at a recent conference and she followed him home to see the lodge and fell in love with Adventure Bay and of course Jake. Zuma took Mr. Lariat's advice to heart and opened a Surf Shop in his off time. He started a surf club and is coaching the local high school surfing team. Sunny has been super busy getting Jake's Books in order and starting Toby's.

This particular day Obi came walking into the Lookout.

"Oh, hey Obi" said Skye looking up from a pup pad she where was watching an aviation documentary on the science channel.

"Hey Skye," said Obi, appearing a little nervous and appearing to be looking around for someone.

"Uh, Rubble's not here," said Skye "I'm pretty sure he and most of the boys are up at the retreat. Zuma of course is at the beach."

"S-so no one else is here?" said Obi shyly.

"Just Ryder," laughed Skye "He's probably playing video games on his puppad. Did you need someone in particular."

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you," said Obi.

"Me?" Skye said and turned off the Pup pad. "Is something wrong Obi?"

"Well," stammered Obi "Not wrong necessarily, just I'm feeling weird lately and I wanted to talk to you. You and Chase are so in love and seem so great together. I just, uh, I..."

"Are you asking about how you feel about Rubble?" asked Skye, moving over and sitting next to Obi.

"Yes, but I don't have any siblings and Matthew is no help," laughed Obi. "He can tell you everything you ever did or didn't want to know about Star Wars, but nothing about relationships."

"So I guess the first thing to ask is, how Do you feel about Rubble?" asked Skye.

Obi stared at her paws, "I think I love him. I get a weird feeling when he looks at me. I haven't ever felt this way before."

"That's great Obi," said Skye "What about Rubble? Has he said anything?"

"That's the problem," whimpered Obi. "He laughs and jokes with me, but he hasn't said how he feels. I don't know what to do."

"Well, you could tell him how you feel," laughed Skye. "It took Chase years to finally tell me he loved me. Everyone in town knew it but him. I sometimes wish I had just told him and saved the headaches of waiting."