Chapter 19: Questions Answered

You finally get home, the objects are chatting and watching movies, you run past TV so you don't interrupt them.

You get your pajamas, put them on, and quickly drift into sleep, even tho it's still too early for that.

Uh, well, sleep well.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

You are wide awake, looking at the ceiling, waiting for everyone to wake up as well. You already changed, and is just waiting for everyone. You haven't been having those nightmares for a while, which is a relief, but that doesn't mean you are calm.

It's so scary, so intense, what will happen to you if YOU are the one eliminated? Or what about your teammates? Crap you just remembered the other objects! Four is gone, so what happened to them?

You shiver thinking about this, you just want this to end already, although the competition is fun, this is the worst part.

I wonder how they seem so chill about it? Maybe because they already went through this...?

You get out of bed to check on the others, "Oh! Hey Y/n!" You hear remote whisper, you wave your hand to her, you walk over to the closet, there is a little bag in it, and next to the bag there is a MP3 player, with some small, white, earphones.

Those weren't there before... how odd? You put the MP3 player inside the bag, and you walk over to the kitchen, "where are you going?" Remote whispers, while following you, "getting some food, y'know, if any of us get eliminated, we need to be prepared! We will probably be stuck in one of those jawbreakers, and won't see the light for a while." You explain, whispering.

"I understand you objects might not need it, but I sure do. If I don't eat anything I can die!" You continue, getting some snickers and some cookies, which you put in a little pot.

You place them in the small bag, you also grab a water bottle, so you can drink, which not might be enough, since you don't know how much time you will stay there.

"Don't you think you are exaggerating?" Remote replies, not really whispering anymore, "Nope" you affirm.

Hold on,how the hell will you do your necessities- "Oh, Remote, Y/n! You guys are already awake? The episode is far from starting." You hear GolfBall from behind you, "Morning GB, I couldn't sleep due to the pressure of Cake at Stake so I decided I would prepare myself!" You explain.

You look over to GolfBall, who still looks tired. "Don't want any of my teammates suffering inside a sugar ball." You look back at your bag, sighing, you are so scared.

Time skip brought you by Cake!!!

You are all walking to Cake at Stake, you are really scared of what can happen, but try to calm yourself down.

You hear Clock ringing, "Huh? What's that? If I'm not mistaken, that means it's time for Cake at Stake!" You hear Donut say in distance, "Quick! we are going to be late!" You guys start running to the area, and you guys make it in time. You all sit down.

"Monsters! It seems like this is your first Cake at Stake, so be ready! The one of you with the most votes are going to be eliminated." He explains, you shiver at the thought.

"22,238 votes this time!" He continues, "Lollipop, Book, GolfBall and TênisBall are safe! You get Firey Speaker Box." The "Firey Speaker Box" falls to the ground, breaking into 12 pieces upon contact with the ground, "Chopped up into 12 pieces." He finishes. "Donut, how could you do this to my baby?!" Firey cries, "Ey, it's just tit for tat!" Donut says.