Chapter 33: That will make a scar...

Gosh even staying alone is better... at least X is here... right?

"...that will join my show! Here they are:" You hear Two say, you don't have the context so you ignore it.

Alright... time to check on X.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————
X and Two are talking about... something, and the objects are all chatting, the noise fills up the place, as the ashes of the dead grass flys around you.

X helped you with your injuries, and you a genuinely feeling better, but not mentally, you feel so stupid.

You sigh, will something interesting happen? Should you just tell Two that you don't want to be here? But what about X? I'm sure he won't let X go will he? You groan, you'll find a solution.

"Hey are you alright?" You hear someone with a British accent coming closer to you, you look behind you only to see the green number themself: Two.

You don't answer him, you simply look forward once again, "You want to talk about anything?" They ask, sitting next to you, you sigh, "I just... I didn't mean to enter your show... I was just trying to get X back." You frown, embarrassed of admitting it, "Oh...? You could've just asked for me to send you back y'know?" Two deadpans, "But I want X to go with me, I need to bring him back." You look over to Two, slightly touching your bandaids to make sure it's still glued there.

"Uh... we'll, then you will have to ask X about that." He scratches the back of his head. You nod, it was obvious he would just simply X go like that.

You slowly stand up, running over to X, "Hey X! Uhhh... would you maybe... y'know... want to go back to Four?" You gently as him, a bit nervous by his answer. "Uhm... we'll, I don't know... he didn't seem to want me there..." X frowns, "What? No! Of course he want you back! You are his co-host after all!" You smile, "Uhm... I'm not so sure... I don't want to upset anyone or anything, and we don't really know where he is anyway... so..." he avoid eye contact, clearly upset, maybe he does think Four doesn't like him anymore, you frown.

"I'll... give you time to think alright...?" You sigh, as you walk over to the objects.

"So... how are you guys doing..." you ask some, most don't answer you, but the ones who know you the most come closer to you. "Oh, hey Y/n, I thought you stayed with Four!" You hear Donut coming closer to you, Snowball follows him.

"Looks like half the alliance just left huh." You sigh, "Oh... we'll, we only lost Flower... I don't think it's that bad." Donut smiles, "not exactly... I am trying to go back to Four's show, I don't mean to stay with Two." You scratch the back of your head, "oh." Snowball can be heard from behind Donut.

There is an awkward pause, "Well... I don't even know if you guys will continue with Get G.O.O.D, but it's your choice now." You cross your arms, "Welp, if you are going to leave soon, we better already say goodbye right?" Snowball asked, "Eh, I wouldn't say this is a goodbye... more like a... see you later." You smile, they smile back.

You look around, only to see Tree, just looking around as well, not being with Death P.A.C.T or anything.

"I'm going to check on something..." you say, as you walk away from your previous alliance, finally catching up to Tree, which is with his back facing towards you, you gently tap his cracked stick, like it's a shoulder.

He quickly turns around, his expression changing to a bored one to a shocked one, like he didn't expect you to be here.

"Y/n... hey..." he starts, not really finishing any sentence, just avoiding any type of eye contact, "I am probably going to leave Two's show, so... I just came here to see if we can... get things sorted out...?" You suggest, you shyly looks at you, "uh... yeah... sure." He crosses his arms.