Chapter 32: Unwanted Guest

You sat and watch the last team to get eliminated, which was Bleep, after some more boring stuff it's time to go home.

What a boring experience, but... you wonder who was the person talking to you on your dream...?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

You are sitting next to Four on the dead grass, both silent, X is somewhere else, you never know why he simply disappears, you need to ask him about it after the episode.

You slowly turn your head to look at Four, who is standing still, like aways.

You watch as Basketball starts walking towards us, and you are startled by a loud noise coming from next to you... it's Four? He has a rectangle as a belly, making him look weirdly funny, he also seems very startled by it, geez, that must've hurt.

"Hey Four! Can you recover all the dead- ...ummmm, Eh- Woah! You're looking a little... pudgy?" Basketball pointed out, confused, "PUDGY!? YOU THINK THIS IS PUDGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? Throughout this, he thins into a stick version, his voice getting higher and higher. "Oh dear." Basketball starts running, as Four runs after her, screeching.

After he kills Bb you quickly run over to the cake at stake area, knowing he is about to start.

"Bleep-o, you lost last time! So the voters decide to vote one of you off!" Four recovers Basketball and all the dead contestants while speaking. "We got 39,850 votes." He starts, "Saw, Rocky and Firey are safe, so they get specks of dust!" He smiles, wow, super creative prize, "So who's gonna leave?" He asks himself out loud, "I hope it wasn't me! I know I let my team down..." Naily frowns, "Naily!" Four slaps Naily down "Be quiet!" He shouts, but he is suddenly happy again, "But you're safe too!" He slowly says, as he pats Naily's point, saying "ow" every time he pats it.

"Coiny, Eraser, Needle, and Woody are all safe!" He smiled, "Donut, Gelatin, and Spongy. The one of you who got the most votes will go bye-bye. Leaving your team with ten left." He explained, "Whatever." Gelatin mocks, "Don't "whatever" me!!!" Four shouts, "Gelatin! Be a... bit more polite!" Donut crosses his arms, "Whatever" Gelatin repeats, "Anyway, Gelatin's safe! But his sassy attitude means he's NOT getting a speck of dust!" Four says, as it looks like he is about to cry, what a good actor... h-he is acting right? Gelatin gasped, and started crying, "Also, Donut is safe." Four deadpanned, "Whatever" Gelatin stops crying, repeating once again the same word.

"Wwha-? But that means I'M out!" Spongy gasped, shocked, Gelatin repeats "Whatever" again, "I'm sorry for letting you all down. I didn't mean it, I was just feeling lonely!" Spongy frowned, "Spongy, you got a record of 22,845 votes! So you're out!" He explains, raising his arms in a "hooray" type of way.

Four, starts sucking Spongy up... except he is struggling to do that? He groans and gasps for air every time he tries sucking spongy up, "Oh my snowstorm! Four's actually struggling to do something! This I gotta see!" Snowball shouts, all the other contestants follow Snowball, you do too, since you never saw this happen, "Spongy's the largest contestant to be eliminated by 7 times!" Bottle explained while walking, "Good to know!" Pie continued, you watched as spongy began shaking and making weird noises, "Something's happening." Tree sweats, "What's going on?" You ask, "I'm scared!" Ruby cries.

You gasp as  the eliminated contestants pop out of Spongy's holes. Everyone cheers in awe for Loser when he appears, "Nice to see you all again! I missed-" Four interrupts Loser, "These creatures of filth have escaped the EXIT?!" Four screamed, angry, you are shocked as you hear Four's voice completely change, "I...AM NEXT LEVEL... MAD." Four begins to pull the eliminated contestants back inside, "Guys, we gotta stand up for our fellow contestants!" Tree shouted, you wanted to help, but that would upset Four... y'know what? Screw it! You gotta help your friends! "Yeah! Come on guys! Do what Tree said!" You shout, The contestants still in the game begin to pull on Spongy.