Chapter 23: The return

(Edit: this place was supposed to have the "Previously", but I forgot to add it, I'm very sorry.)
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Today is the 10th episode, and you are excited to see how the contest will go, since you and X worked on it every day until it was finished.

You and X are teleported to the cake at stake area, where the teams are already there, chatting and having fun, X goes do something while you walk over to your team.

"—Yeah, that's accurate, but it was something like this:" You hear Tree speak from afar, you look carefully at him, noticing that he is doing an exaggerated frown, only to start laughing with lollipop.

"What's the joke?" You walk over to them, their laugh immediately stop, and they both look at you, Lollipop having a smirk and Tree being a kinda shocked expression, "So?" You wait for them, "oh, uh, Y/n, we totally forgot-" "That im in your team?" You gaze at both of them, "Look, Teardrop 2.0, we are having a private conversation, so if you don't mind..." Lollipop crosses her arms, you don't understand why she called you "Treadrop 2.0" but you shrug it off, walking  to Remote, Book, Bracelety and ice cube.

"Hey guys... did you have fun without me?" You ask sarcastically, "Oh Y/n! You are here!" Book smiled, "Tree and Lollipop didn't even tell us why you didn't come back, we figured it out eventually." She explained, "Yeah, we are sorry that we didn't do anything!" Ice cube finishes, "Yeah! Ice cube is right!!" Bracelety adds.

"Ah it's fine, living with X is so cool, I had fun there!" You change your tone to a softer one since you realized they had nothing to do with what happened.

An alarm clock rings, time for Cake at Stake!

You watch as X happily stops the ringing, waiting for Bleep to go to the Cake at Stake's Elimination spot.

"I am READY for this Cake at Stake! Beep! ARE! YOU! SEATED!?" X shouts, an awkward silence starts, only to be interrupted by Firey, "Yeah."

"I got a super good cake this time!" X explained, pointing at Pin, who is standing next to a large pink cake with colorful jewels around it. "Someone really talented made it." He smiled.

"X, can we just get started now?" Gelatin asked, X stares ominously at him for a few seconds. "Of course!" X smiles.

X throws slices of cake at the safe contestants at a high speed, "Gelatin's safe, so is Donut, Woody too, Saw as well!" He started, "Naily, Needle, Eraser, Coiny, are all safe!"

"Firey and Rocky are also safe! So now it's down to Spongy, and Roboty! Are you guys scaaaared?"

Roboty does his beep thing, "Well Roboty is eliminated! Now... Roboty! Go... be Eliminated, Liy is a good role mo-" X interrupts himself when he realizes Roboty disappeared, "Huh? Where did Roboty go?!" X asks, you shrug.

"ROBOTY!! WHERE ARE YOU??" You and X scream, but no one responds.

X tries to find Roboty, you are going to help but first you check on what the teams are saying, "Where's X? I need Bubble back!" Match asks, "Stop pretending to care about her!" Fanny yelled, "Be quiet, Fanny! You don't, like, know what you're talking-" Cloudy appears between Match and Fanny, interrupting them. "I was told that X is incapable of recovery." He explained.

"Donut?" Match asked, "I tried recovering Bomby, but, well, that happened." Donut points to a mutilated Bomby.

"So that means we NEED to get Four back!" Firey shouts, you raise your eyebrow, bring Four back? But how? You quickly go closer to them, "Oh! I know how we can get Four back! I'll play Four!" Marker explained, but nothing happened, "I promise it worked last time! Right, guys?" Marker looked over to Foldy and Stapy, "Marker, you know, I'm not too, like, sure about this, but I think, maybe, there's just, like, a chance... that you're.... like, an idiot!" Match explained, "No, it's true!" Marker tried talking.