o̶n̶e̶

Looking out the window I was currently wishing to be doing literally anything else than sitting through my extremely boring math class with Mr

Looking out the window I was currently wishing to be doing literally anything else than sitting through my extremely boring math class with Mr. Smith who couldn't care less about the students and was terrible at explaining math. 'Honestly why does this dude even teach? it's clear he hates his job and he looks about two seconds away from strangling the girls who can't stop giggling in the back of the class.' Looking up at the clock hanging on the wall in the front of the room silently praying that class was almost over as I was afraid I might die from boredom only to silently groan seeing that there was still over 30 minutes left in class.

Hearing the bell ring I hurriedly packed my stuff into my backpack , walking out the door as quick as I could as I wanted nothing more than to go home and continue where I left off reading the Tokyo Revengers manga. Walking out of the school I was hoping to get home without any distractions as my social battery was completely drained. Just as I was walking off the school premises cheering in my head because I was in the clear I let out a sigh of relief as I started walking in the direction of home.

"Y/n!" closing my eyes and groaning in frustration 'I was so close to getting away screw you universe' I quickly turn and put a smile on my face "Sarah! What's up?" jogging up me grinning Sarah replies " You are coming with me to this new coffee place that just opened up" now I enjoyed Sarah's company, in fact we were best friends, it was just that Sarah was the type of person who tells you that you're hanging out with them rather than asking, and I usually didn't mind but it was Friday so I was completely drained from school.

"Actually Sarah I really just want to go home I'm really tired how about we go there tomorrow instead?" Sarah looked at me for a second before grabbing my arm and pulling me in the opposite direction of my house. 'hopefully she won't want to hangout for a super long time, but knowing her she'll want to stay until the shop owner kicks us out'  "fine Sarah but you're paying for my drink since I'm basically being kidnapped right now." I giggled out. Laughing Sarah  turned her head towards me and playfully rolled her eyes "be thankful to be kidnapped by someone as hot and awesome as me, now hurry up we're almost there!"

----------

Finally sitting down at a table with our drinks Sarah suddenly exclaimed "Oh Y/n I forgot to tell you about something I saw the other day! I was scrolling on tiktok and saw this technique called shifting." confused I asked "Shifting? I've never heard of that." Sarah grinning said "well the basic explanation is that it's meditating and shifting your consciousness from your current reality to any reality of your desire. For example in my case I would want to shift to Jujutsu Kaisen while you would want to shift to-" suddenly she stopped talking looking lost in thought "what was that one anime you like called ? Tokyo Avengers? no Tokyo Avenge? Tok-" rolling my eyes I cut her off and responded "It's Tokyo Revengers."

"Oh well the point is that you can go to that reality and pretty much make it your own. If you don't like something that happened in it you can change it! It's super cool. All you have to do is write a script and put what you want to happen or be in your reality on it." suddenly interested I questioned " so does that mean if someone died in Tokyo Revengers I could put in the script that they didn't die?" "Yes! Like I said you can basically make the reality your own! If you have a crush on a certain character then you can put in the script that they have a crush on you or if you want you can just make them your boyfriend/girlfriend!" grinned Sarah.