f̶o̶u̶r̶

I wake up to the sun shining through the blinds on my window and into my eyes, groaning I turn over to try and fall back asleep

Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side. "Y/n! wake up it's time for your first day of school" The person talking comes over to me and pulls the covers off my body making me shiver from the newfound coldness.

"No grandma five more minutes" I mumble out into my pillow.

'Hold on did grandma just say first day of school? It's winter break.' I sit up and open my eyes looking to see gran- no Takemichi standing by my bed both hands on each side of his hips looking like someone's mom.

"Do I look like grandma to you? Jeez you are so delirious when waking up." He starts walking out of my room but before closing the door he turns to me and says "hurry up and get ready otherwise we'll be late."

I don't respond, I only give out a groan of acknowledgment 'nonono why didn't I go back to the real world when I fell asleep? none of this makes any sense'

Finally rolling out of bed I walk over the mirror on top of my dresser "oh god do I always look this gross when I wake up in the morning?"

Staring back at me was me, only with dried drool on the side of my mouth and cheek, my hair sticking in every direction possible. I turn and walk to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

----------

After getting completely ready, I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see Takemichi sitting at the kitchen table eating toast he turns towards me " want some toast?" he asks mouth full of chewed up food.

'Has this dude never heard of not talking when your mouth is full of food?' "No thanks I already brushed my teeth" I say, quickly turning away from him.

I pull out my phone from my backpack, I open it to my contacts to see Takemichi had already put his and Hina's number into my phone.

I'm about to close the app when I see one other contact.

Only there wasn't a contact name just a number, confused I look to Takemichi who had thankfully finished his breakfast to ask "did you add this other number to my phone? Why didn't you add a name to the contact too?"

He looks back at me confused too "No I didn't put that number into your phone I assumed you had just met someone when we were separated at the mall and couldn't remember their name so you just put the number without a contact name in."

'Hm that's weird why is this random number in my phone? Maybe that weirdo at the phone store did actually do something to it.'

"I didn't meet anyone so it's probably just a customer service number that was automatically put into my phone."

He looks at me then smiles "yeah you're probably right, anyways we need to leave now otherwise we'll be late." He walks out of the kitchen and towards the front door.