Satan x reader || Cat Person

You hadn't seen Satan at all that day. Rather odd considering you'd spend your days off together on dates and stuff. Well, recently you've both been busy and have been going on less dates...

      "Hey, is Satan out somewhere?" you asked, heading into the library where most of the brothers were, save for Satan himself. Oddly enough.

      "Yeah he went out this morning," Mammon answered, not looking up from his D.D.D., too concentrated on game of online poker.

"Where to?"

"Dunno..."

      "He went out to the Human World early this morning," Lucifer answered, taking a book off the shelf.

      You raised a brow, "Wasn't he there a week ago? What's he doing now?"

      "He went back to this pet store he found."

      Silence. Everyone stared flabbergasted at the eldest.

"Wait wait wait," Asmo shook his head. "Does this mean... you're letting him get a pet!?"

"Yes."

"WHAT!???"

      You blinked and tilted your head, "What's wrong about that..?"

      "(Y/n), surely you heard about what happened the first and last time Lucifer let Satan get a cat?" Levi spoke slowly, as if to emphasize the gravity of the situation. 

It took you a few seconds. "Oh..." 

"Yeah."

"Having a house full of cats doesn't sound that bad, right?"

      "I'd say it was more of an ocean..." Belphie trailed off. "...or a flash flood."

      "Nuh-uh!" Asmo protested to what you said. "I couldn't get anywhere around the house! And there was cat hair on all of my clothes and cosmetics!"

      "What made you change your mind, Lucifer?" Beel asked.

"This time—"

      You all collectively heard the front doors open. You looked at each other and hurriedly scampered to the entrance, expecting a battalion of cats. But, it was just Satan, carrying a single medium sized pet carrier and a bag of presumably toys, food, and other necessities.

      "That's... tame..." is all Belphie could say while Lucifer spoke to Satan.

      "There's gotta be a thousand miniature cats inside that there cage," Mammon whispered.

Levi nodded, "Agreed."

      "There are miniature cats in the human world?" Beel asked.

"No," you said.

      "What are you all whispering about?" Satan called, deadpanning your group's way. 

      "Lucifer! Is it safe to come out?" Levi asked.

"You think?"

"Ehhhhh... that's debatable..."

      "Are you really Satan? What in the world brought you to adopt only a single cat?" Belphie asked as you all inched to the two.

      "Who said I adopted a single cat?" Satan set the pet carrier down.

"I knew it."

      He opened the carrier door. A floof of white poked its tiny head out.