Part 5: A School of Fish

Carter's first class was Chemistry lecture, and he was one of the first to make it into the classroom. He sat gingerly in his chair, his ass still sensitive despite Reg's care. He knew Lola would be sitting next to him, trying to distract him.

He wasn't expecting, as everyone else dripped into class, for the girls to all be scantily clad. To a person, each female was wearing either really tight shorts (many with camel toes revealing their pantied state or lack thereof) or short skirts revealing the curve of their buttocks as they walked down the steps to the lower seats. And almost all of them were braless, a few even wearing white shirts to emphasize their areola.

And when his professor showed up, Carter knew he was in trouble. Always wearing a labcoat, she was now wearing a sheer blouse and a short pencil skirt which failed to cover her stocking hems. She sat on the lab table at the front of the lab and waited for the class to calm down, rubbing her lower legs together.

Carter couldn't help but fill his cage to the brim, and he could feel his underwear sticking to his penis tip as he shifted in his pants.

"Now class," the professor said, "I know there's a lot of excitement with the fraternities and sororities finishing their pledge ceremonies." Her eyes burned into mine, almost as if talking directly to me. "But, when in the lab, you need to be properly attired. You need to have your lab coat on at all times, and you must wear proper eye protection." She opened her lab coat, revealing her dark areola through her sheer white blouse.

He didn't even notice Lola sitting next to him, kissing his cheek, then biting his earlobe. He definitely knew she was there when he felt her fingers tracing his cage in his pants, and when he looked over he noticed her blouse was unbuttoned far enough to reveal her hanging braless breast.

Carter didn't remember much of the actual lecture at all.