Part 3: A Fish in Water

Carter woke up, sore from the tightness in his cage, and sore from the pounding Lola gave his ass the previous night. The tip of his cage was covered in a pale white film, as his locked manhood had leaked pre-cum the whole time Lola took him. He rubbed his face, feeling the dried juices from eating Lola out after she fucked him, so he got up to shower.

It had been less than 24 hours since the cock cage had been locked on him by brother Reg. He didn't even get to jerk off that morning, running late for his first period class as it was. He was so needful, so achingly hard in his locked state. His Chi Beta Tau lock shook against his cage as he looked at it.

There was no way this was coming off, not without some tools that'd do just as much damage to his junk as to the cage. He shuddered with the thought of a router or saw slipping. Besides, being a member of the CBT fraternity had so many advantages. Almost a 100% acceptance rate at Fortune 100 companies. And how many CEO's were former CBT? Too many to mention.

He reached around and cleaned his asshole, still gaping a bit from the pounding Lola gave him. Did Reg really sell him out like that? Or did all sorority girls know the secret of Chi Beta Tau freshmen? It wasn't unpleasant. His finger slipped a bit deeper inside his ass, remembering the feeling of Lola's probing dildo. He knew he was still straight, but maybe a little ass play would be OK

He was still there under the shower, finger fucking his own ass, when he heard voices coming closer to the communal showers. He quickly stopped, rinsed off his hands, then wrapped the towel around him. Locked or no, he wasn't sure he was ready for the goading his fellow brothers would give him if they saw him there.

And what was that comment Reg made? "I know how to make you cum while in that cage?" It got tighter on him with the thought, which made him shudder. What would he have to do with Reg to get that reward?