Part 10: Spawning of Fish

Dead day came soon enough, the period between the last day of courses and the first day of finals. No official events could occur on campus, but that didn't keep the fraternities from having a big blow out party before the stress of exams. And Chi Beta Tau had one of the largest parties on campus. Much to Carter's chagrin. He had to get an A in Calculus. So he needed to study.

Lola came by his dorm room just as the party was kicking up. He came down from his room to bring her up -- she promised to help him study. He wasn't expecting her to bring a friend, Cassie. Both had drinks and were dancing to the loud music when Carter came down. Lola hugged him while Cassie looked him up and down.

Lola handed him a drink, saying, "Why not enjoy yourself for a bit down here? We'll have plenty of time to study this evening." Carter was practically dragging Lola back to the stairs. "I gotta study. I gotta get an A." He practically dragged them to the stairs.

The bouncer stopped them before they could climb the stairs. "No drinks allowed upstairs." Some of these larger parties had had issues with roofies in the past, and the University came down hard. All drinks were in public. Only women could order drinks. This put them in control. One frat had an violation, and was disestablished, completely removing any mention of them from the university.

Carter shrugged, then drained the drink in one gulp. The girls each put a final sip, then placed the cups on a tray near a table. Lola, Cassie, and Carter took the stairs up to his room.

As they climbed, Carter noticed Lola's backpack. "I hope there's just study materials in there." She replied, "I'll only take it out if you ask for it," and smiled slyly, looking at Cassie. Carter wasn't worried. He was focused.

They got to his room, and got down to studying. He had gotten the handle of the mechanics of derivatives, but understanding the applications, when to do what, that was the issue Carter had struggled with. But as he tried to focus, sweating on his forehead and a tightening in his chastity cage distracted him.

"Having problems, Carter? You probably shouldn't have downed a drink with crushed Viagra and Cialis. Your poor dicklette will be struggling all night." A finger traced down her cleavage. "Of course, I _could_ do something to help relieve the stress." Cassie took off her jacket to reveal a leather bra, and Lola pulled off her sweater to reveal nothing blocking her breasts.

Carter mind was completely off his Calculus. Perhaps Lola was right, perhaps she could find a way to distract him. His eyes went to her backpack, into the strap-on he knew was in there. And Lola's eyes traced his glance, smiling slyly. She went to the backpack, and held it, telling Carter, "I said, only if you ask for it." She shook it and he heard the leather and metal contained in there.

"Please take it out," he asked. "Please fuck me," he begged.

Carter's cock was hard, pressing against the cage that had held him snug the past few months. That damned Chi Beta Tau cage, the one that he volunteered for during pledge week and regretted ever since. Lola had taken off everything, started fastening the strap-on cock she'd been using on Carter almost weekly since their first date. And Cassie had climbed her nude form on Carter's bed, starting to rub her thighs together.

Lola had lubed up the strap-on, spread Carter's cheeks, and started to press the flared plastic cock head against Carter's anal rose. The first entry was always the most painful, Carter had learned, and once Lola got into a rhythm, she always got both of their juices. Bearing down, Lola finally entered him, and Carter felt the bumps on the strap-on run up his anal sphincter to his colon. Cassie started to touch herself at the site.

With each stroke of Lola's hips, Carter could feel more and more leakage from his cage. The string of pre-cum started to drip longer and longer, and he felt the pressure both against his cage and against his prostate. Lola had gotten quite good at this. This, however, was the first time she had brought a friend in this, and he couldn't help to watch Cassie rubbing herself, filling herself with her thin fingers.

"God, this is so fucking hot, you two!" Lola moaned. She sank to the hilt, her thighs against Carter's buttocks, and reached around. She gathered with two fingers part of the strand hanging from his steely CBT prism, and sucked her fingers clean. Cassie moaned at the site, and started quick circles around her clit. "I have a better idea," Lola said, as she eased the intruder out of Carter's ass.

She had Carter lay down on his back, and straddled his hips. Her wet cleft was parted by the metal cage, hot from Carter's swollen cock filling it to the brim. She bade her friend to straddle Carter's face. "Sit here, Cassie," she said as she slapped Carter's cheeks. Cassie squealed as she sat on his face, feeling his lips against hers. Carter could taste her arousal.

Lola started to glide her hips up and down, sliding her pussy along Carter's cock cage. Carter could feel the wetness on the sides, and along with the crushed Cialis and Viagra they had dosed his drink with, felt hard enough he might just escape his cage. Cassie's hands went to her breasts, cupping them and twisting her nipples as Carter started to eagerly lap her pussy, long strokes with a flat tongue.

As Lola continued to ride Carter's cock-cage, she grabbed Cassie's hands and brought them to her breasts. Cassie put Lola's face in her hands, and started to kiss her deeply. Lola and Cassie had been roommates since the start of the term, and this was clearly not their first time relieving each other's academic stress. Carter, however, was experiencing it all for the first time, his tongue dipping into Cassie's twitching pussy.

Lola's was making a cooing sound, slightly muffled by Cassie sucking on her tongue. Lola was so close, grinding her clit against Carter's metal trap, wishing she could feel it in her, wishing she could ride it for real. Cassie was almost there too, as Carter's tongue had had a lot of practice eating Lola out.

Both girls exploded on Carter, with Lola losing control and pissing on Carter's cage and bed while Cassie ground hard on Carter's face. Carter felt a twinge of pain on his nose, but ate for dear life as Cassie's grinding had cut off his air supply. He knew, as with Lola, he'd get his next breath as soon as Cassie had gotten off his tongue.

Not much studying got done that night.