1

~jungkook's pov~

ever since my hyungs have graduated, i am all alone in school with not much friends as i know that if i have friends, they will all use me for cloudt and make use of my wealth and popularity in school. it's not easy being a popular kid in school as you'll always get attention even in the toilets when i want to do my business. my name is jeon jungkook and i actually have a crush on this girl whose name is y/n and she is one of the popular kids in school just like me. this is a secret of mine because if i ever told my hyungs, they will be teasing me non-stop.

my crush's group is known as blackpink and although some of their unnies have graduated, y/n still have 2 of her unnies with her called lisa and rose. i'm actually still single although many girls tries so hard to hit on me and get my attention, my attention is always on y/n.

examinations are just around the corner and falling in love at this point of time is probably the worst thing ever as many of the other students get stressed over exams and suffer a lot. but... who cares? no matter how many people get stressed out over exams, many girls are lining up trying to get my every attention and boys are also lining up just to get the girls in blackpink attention. i'm currently sitting along in the library as it is already after school and if you're wondering why i'm not at home is because at home, there's no food as the others are in their office and if i call jin hyung, he will scold me so i might as well stay in school where there are vending machines around and also enjoy the free aircon in the library. once i've reached home, i can play with jimin and taehyung hyung but most of the times, taehyung hyung will game with me.

~time skip: in the late afternoon~

i'm finally done with my homework and when i'm exiting the library to head home,

BOOM!

oh god dang it i don't think you guys want to know what happened. i. freaking. just. saw. my. crush. and. she. waved. at. me.!

i smiled at her and surprisingly, my bunny smile who everyone goes crazy over is being show to her. i thank myself internally as i acted normally in front of her but as i was walking away, i was skipping with every step.

~y/n's pov~

oh shit.

i just saw my crush and he's so beautiful omg i almost died when i saw his bunny smile. firstly, i'm going to be introducing myself before i go on. i'm y/n, a member in the group called balckpink and two of my unnies, jennie unnie and jisoo unnie have graduated, leaving lisa, rose and i. what people don't know is that my brother is kim namjoon, a member in BTS. my brother doesn't want anyone to know that we are related so even our closest friends also don't know anything. however, even if the members of BTS don't know, my unnies have suspected the cloesness between namjoon oppa and i so i has no choice but to reveal the secret to them.

as you can tell, i have a crush on jeon jungkook, the youngest member of BTS and he is the same guy that walked pass me just now. it is said that he tries to get someone's attention but knowing how bad my luck is, i don't think it's me. no matter how popular you are in school, it doesn't mean that the guy you like will like you back. i don't give up on jungkook but i'm trying to put away the feelings to focus on the upcoming examinations. i pushed open the door of the library and saw my friends standing there, waiting for me.

lisa: what. took. you. so. long?

rose: lisa! you better be more patient with her! maybe she saw—

i gave her a death glare and she smirked at me before whispering into lisa unnie's ear.

lisa: oh so you think it's that way? i got a feeling that one day, this particular guy will confess to his loved one in front of the whole school! what do you think rose?

rose: wah! good imagination and thinking! i'll try to make that come true by wishing it at the wishing well! should we head there later before we head home? we should give it a try.

lisa nodded her head and we started to discuss jennie unnie birthday party. everyone knows how much taehyung and jennie have feelings for each other, just that the both of them don't know anything. we're going to be inviting BTS over because jisoo unnie boyfriend is jin oppa, the eldest in BTS. but if this means that everyone in BTS is invited to the party, i will see jeon jungkook there?!

'i'm going to be doomed!' i thought and immediately internally facepalm my face.

lisa: so we will order chicken and burgers?

rose: and our little maknae will need to drink her milk tea again...

me: yay! my milk tea is the best!

rose: i guess this is how jungkook fell for her huh? always place an innocent look on her face when the topic of milk tea arise and that's how he fell her her right?

rose asked, whispering to lisa and she nods her head agreeing to what rose had just said

~time skip: at home~

when i stepped into the house, i ran to the sofa and flopped myself onto it, heaving a big and loud sigh at the comfort of how soft the sofa is.

me: finally, i'm home!

and just as i finished what i said, jisoo unnie shouted at me and leaving me in shock.

jisoo: what are you doing there?! the rest are all upstairs preparing for the party and you're sleeping here?!

me: wait... what party?

jisoo: you dumbass! just now when you guys were planning for jennie's party, did you forget that it's her birthday today?!