2

jisoo: now what are you waiting for?! go and change so that we can get ready for the party! it took me so long to force jennie out of the house so we can get some preparations up and going so don't waste my effort just like that 

me: but i thought the party was tomorrow which is her—

jisoo: it is not tomorrow but today so quickly go and change!

i scrambled to my room and changed into something comfortable as i really don't care anymore if jisoo unnie is going to scold and scream at me for not wearing nicer clothes.

what i wore: black cropped hoodie, adidas leggings and converse black shoes

after i came out of my room, i saw myself meeting eye contact with jisoo unnie and she screamed at me to change into nicer clothes but since i expected this to happen, the moment i saw her face, i covered my ears to protect my eardrums from bursting. i answered her while covering my ears that i don't want to attract guys but to be comfortable which lead her stomping away in anger. shrugging my shoulders, i went to find lisa and rose where i found them int he makeup room.

rose: look whose looking great!

lisa: omg! go and change! i wouldn't be surprised to know that jisoo unnie have scolded you because of your outfit but you're showing too much skin i can't take it.

i rolled my eyes at them and jokingly replied.

me: the thing about outfits are that if i wear those type of glamorous dresses, doesn't this mean that i have to show more skin than this?

after hearing me, lisa and rose looked at me and sighed, as if a plan of theirs have failed. i watched them put on makeup like professionals and knowing that rose have a crush on jimin oppa, i know that she will try and look more prettier than she already is. once lisa was done, she forced me onto a chair and place blush on my cheeks and as she was doing so, rose was rambling about how pretty i will be and what jungkook's reaction will be like.

'ridiculous', i thought as lisa also joined in the conversations the moment she was done with a bit of my makeup.

~time skip: 5 minutes later~

DING DONG!

upon hearing the doorbell, rose unnie and jisoo unnie ran down the stairs to open the door and give their lovers the shock of their lives just by how they look. meanwhile, lisa and i chatted and slwoly walked down the stairs.

~jungkook's pov~

we waited outside the house and then in a second after we rang the doorbell, the door was flung open by jisoo noona and rose.

jisoo: come on in! jennie is not back yet so we'll have to quickly get you guys ready for her surprise.

we entered the house and i then realised that lisa and y/n aren't here yet. i first sat on the sofa but moments later, i felt it sink. looking to the sides, i saw yoongi hyung, jimin hyung and hoseok hyung sitting onto the sofa, making it a little too squeezy. moving to the armchair, i then heard footsteps and saw y/n and lisa walking down the stairs, giggling over something they have talked about.

i never thought that someone can look that angelic while laughing and time around me seemed to have slowed down. the way she covers her mouth as she laughs hard, the way she walks down the stairs with a bright big smile. everything about her makes me fall harder for her i'm not sure if i can stop it anymore. spotting us, they greeted us by bowing and we greeted them the same way too. unknowingly, i felt my face getting redder as every millisecond passed and i felt the gush of blood flowing to my face.

'am i blushing right now? i can't make it obvious!' i panicked and tried to think of an excuse and it struck me that i should just get a drink from the kitchen.

me: uh... jin hyung? can i go and grab a drink from the kitchen?

jin hyung nodded his head and i excused myself so that i can head to the kitchen. however, when i reached the kitchen, i saw lisa and y/n talking there so i have to act calmly. taking a deep breath before stepping in, i gave myself some confidence and bowed the moment i walked in and saw them. i made a quick eye contact with y/n after we have bowed at one another. i then asked if i could grab a glass of water and they excused themselves as they were blocking the waters. lisa then said that she will head out first so i am left alone with my one and only crush. there was lots of awkward tension in the air betwen us so i looked everywhere expect for her just to protect myself from embarrassing myself any further.

y/n: so... are you sure that you're only here just to grab a glass of water?

y/n asked me and luckily without noticing, i was actually checking her out but i came back to my senses and answered her.

me: um... yea. i came to get water as i'm feeling quite parched.

a small "oh" came out of her lips and we were still left in that awkward situation. i didn't mean to. look at her but the moment i did it, i saw how pink her cheeks are so does this mean that she's blushing?