~jungkook's pov~

omg why did they give me this dare? i was so scared to do the dare because like what if she feels so uncomfortable if i am going to be doing this? i can't take it anymore and don't want to receive any punishments as a form of forfeit on the dare i am given. so, i went to y/n and grabbed her milk tea and began to drink it. honestly but her choices on milk teas are really good as it tasted so nice i love how sweet the drink is, and also a combination of bitterness from the tea leaves.

i was experiencing lots of emotions as i was going to take her drink and all along with how she looked from the side of my eye. she looked confused and scared? why is she scared though? anyways, she looks so cute i couldn't handle her cuteness and it made me fall for her harder than i have already fallen. it felt as if i dropped into a hole but i didn't bother to try and climb out of the hole and began to sink even more. i don't regret dropping into the hole because it made me realise that there's a lot of good things about her that i love a lot.

the game unfortunately continued but when all tea is spilled, there is none left so it became a little boring and no one was interested anymore. i don't think it was a good thing because throughout the whole game, i had to drink her milk tea and there was a constant exchange of salivas but didn't mind, just that we both drank a lot until i had to rush to the toilet to do my business as my bladder was full. i don't get it how and why they made me continue the dare until they are bored of it already.

the game ended after what seemed like hours when it was only 1 and a half, and y/n's drink is gone. i felt bad because i kept on drinking it and didn't think that it could hurt her feelings as that is her favourite. the moment i exited the toilet after the second time after or during the game, i heard y/n talking to her unnies about how they shouldn't give me such a dare as she doesn't have much left. i didn't mean to overhear but since i was walking pass the room they were talking in, i heard lisa then say.

lisa: aren't you happy though? we helped you on your crush and you are here complaining to us about how he drank your milk tea? you should be happy that he dares to share his saliva with you which may also mean that he don't mind kissing you in real life? if this is considered as an indirect kiss, imagine what it would be like if he has his lips on yours?

that made my heart beat so fast it almost jumped out of my chest. i did not expect this to happen, like y/n liking me? omg this is a dream to me! all my dreams always contained y/n in them and we were dating and going on dates together. never in my life have i thought that it would come true and i'm so happy right now. all i have to do now is to find out when is going to be right time to confess to her so that we can actually start dating. it can't be too soon and it can't be too late because what if she loses feelings for me?