Facing the problem

It had been a week since Rose and I spoke to each other, it was because of me.

After our meeting and our talk, I wasn't comfortable with her. She tried a lot to talk to me but I somehow ignored it.

I was having the cravings again, the craving to have a nice, cooked human.

But I wouldn't do that, instead I called my psychiatrist and fixed an appointment with her which was in an hour.

*With the doctor*

"Lucifer dear, you're over thinking. Fine, you're over thinking, but the solution is not human meat.
The solution is to go and face the problem. You haven't spoken to her, why?
Ask yourself that question, if you feel that your reason is legitimate then tell her that such things make you feel uncomfortable. If your answer is some kind of thought you made up or assumed then you are making it difficult for her too."

I had explained my situation to Dr. Sarah, she was the one who helped me to become stable after the possession.

I thought about her advice and she was right.
If I keep running away from my problem it will follow me wherever I go until and unless I don't go and face it.

To be honest there was no problem, it was just my weird, awkward behaviour with her after she heard about my exorcism being true.

*Rose's POV*

THIS CLASS IS SO BORING
I tried to stay awake in my botany class, but I was failing terribly.

I kept dozing off and I wasn't the only one who felt so bored and sleepy. Mr Brown could never keep his class interesting.

Suddenly all our sleepy heads turned back to the loud bang on the door, I was shocked to see Lucifer late.

He was never late, he caught me staring and I smiled at him, expecting him to smile back and he finally did.

"Mr. Stone, why are you late?"

"I had informed our Dean already that I would be late for this class", he said, but he wasn't looking at him. His eyes were fixated on me.

"Okay, meet me after class."

Meeting Mr Brown after class was never good news, but my mind didn't dwell on that thought for a long time.
I was glad he was back to normal, he has been ignoring me since a week but I had given him the reason to do that.

I asked him personal questions, I don't even know his story, and moreover that was the first time we actually met and spoke and I spoiled it.

We all came out of the class but Lucifer was still on his seat waiting for Mr. Brown.
I was waiting outside the class looking through the window to see what was happening.

Mr. Brown was sitting on the teacher's table listening to Lucifer, he surprisingly acted very calm with him and patted his back and left the class.

Lucifer was still there sitting alone, I entered the class thinking it was the right time to talk to him.

I went and sat next to him, he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey", I said, still feeling guilty for last time.

"How have you been Rose?", he asked. He sounded really calm.

"Why were you late today, you're the first one to be in class."

"Yeah, I had an appointment with my doctor that's all."

He seemed really sad, or angry, or both.

"I'm sorry Lucifer, I know why you have been ignoring me, I kind off deserved it but I didn't mean to hurt you."

He kept his hand on my hand and spoke, "Hey, don't worry. I was just a bit shaken up. The memories flooded, and for the first time someone asked me about it because you actually cared and not because you wanted some gossip."

I smiled with relief and we spent the next 10 minutes discussing about our psychology project.

"I'll leave now", he got up with his bag.

"Sure, do you want me to drop you?"

"Naah, my driver is coming", he smiled brightly and left.

I watched him as he sat in a very expensive looking car.

I thought about him, I know it Lucifer, I know how you feel about the devil, I've gone through it too.

        ___________________________________

A/n- I am really sorry for the late update guys. Wattpad is blocked in my country, but I am awesome.
Do vote and comment. Love you guys.