She Has A Sweet Tooth

We were wrapped up in a warm hug with our eyes closed. I opened my eyes and looked at her, she had a happy smile on her face that made me smile as well.

I said,"Btw, why are you wearing my white shirt? You know, it's my favourite white shirt," with my eyebrows up the ceiling trying to tease her.

She sulkingly pouted and said,"Someone slept angry yesterday, so I didn't get to change my clothes and had this on when I woke up," while playing with the buttons of the shirt.

Damn she looked so sexy while acting cute in that shirt of mine. All I wanted to do was put my tongue down her throat.

But I tried to not break the character as I said,"But it's mine. Give it to me."

She kissed the cuff of the left sleeve as she said,"See. Now it's mine," as she moved closer to the left side of my neck and kissed it saying,"MINE".

I closed my eyes at the sudden gesture while she enjoyed me getting turned on.
I pulled her face towards mine and gave her a peck on her lips. I pulled apart and said," Today is Sunday, my day of making the breakfast. So you take a shower and the breakfast will be ready till then."

I stood up, looked at her and bowed before her like any well mannered butler would do. She giggled at me with her right hand covering her pretty smile.

She is getting more and more like me as days pass by.

I went downstairs to prepare the breakfast. I took out the waffle iron from the kitchen cabinet. I put it on preheat mode as I took out flour, baking powder, milk, eggs and butter out of the refrigerator.

I mixed all the ingredients in a glass bowl as the iron was heating up. I put in 1/2 cup of the batter into the waffle iron and waited for the result.

"She should have come out of the shower by now", I thought to myself.

I took out apple and cut it into small pieces, peeled them and put it in the juice maker.

The waffles were almost ready, so I took out the maple syrup from the fridge and put it on the the kitchen table as I took out the freshly baked waffles. I held up the syrup bottle and was going to pour it on the waffle when I felt her head on my back.

I have always loved her backhugs. I have always wondered about the feeling of having her head on my back and her hands around my waist and how protected I felt when she did that. But I was working right now but it felt nice.

I slowly poured the syrup trying not to spill it on the table but could feel her hand changing its position to my chest.
Her hand then towards the string of my bathrobe as it was getting undone with her left hand trying to remove it from my shoulders. Her mouth reached the nape of my neck.

God, she is so amazing . I love what she does to me.

Her lips touched my back and I could hear our heartbeats merging into one as they were running hard.

I turned around to see her standing on her toes trying to reach me. I leaped in for her lips, grabbed her by her neck and started kissing her. I lifted her off the floor and put her on the kitchen table and again starter kissing her deeply.

I pulled apart and said,"You look so beautiful in wet hair. Like the way your side bangs fall over your face," as I pushed them behind her ear as I kissed her ear lobule ," and how your short hair stop at your shoulder", as I kissed her neck. I put my hand on her back, pulled her closer and started kissing her lips and slipped my hand down her pink Minnie Mouse t-shirt.

But then suddenly, her phone rang. The ringtone echoed through the whole house loud and clear. I passed it to her and saw it was from her senior. She whispered a sorry and took the call.

She gave her greetings and asked the reason for the sudden call.
"Transfer in a week!!!!!! What are you talking about, Sunbae?" She looked at me in utter shock.

I don't like how they are getting separated like this. That too in a week. Is this a kdrama or what?

Can't wait to see what comes next. Spoiler; Someone special coming in the next chapter. You'll love him. I think you already do 👀.

PS: I'm sorry I skipped posting the chapter last week. Cause I was so busy streaming Jack in the Box. C'mon you should too. Our boy has matured so much. And I love to see him this happy.

Stay tuned. See you next week.