My Secret Boyfriend

I was on the kitchen table with his eyes looking at me in shock. I was glued to my phone as I said,"One week is too early. I need to pack, transfer my duties. And I have a family, Sunbae. How can you expect me to do this?"

I cut my phone in anger as I put it on the table. He was surprised by my reaction. He asked out of concern," So what happened?"

I sighed and said,"They want me to transfer next week. So I'll leave at around next Monday something. I hate this so much", as I had a big smile on my face.

He was confused. He asked,"But why do I think that you are kinda happy about something?"

"Ohhh right. They actually gave me a mini-vacation for a week to prepare for my transfer. And my Sunbae added a four nights holiday trip to Jeju Island by his side", as I winked at him.

He laughed,"You really know how to blackmail people, don't you? You are such a pain in the ass sometimes."

I laughed at him and started tickling him as I said,"So, I'm a pain in the ass, oh right!!! I'll show you who is the pain in the ass. Wait", as I continued tickling him.

He giggled as he went to the living room and I followed him teasing him. We fell on the couch together and started laughing loud.

He asked,"So, we are going to Jeju Island right", with his eyes shining bright. I looked at him seriously and said,"Actually the thing is.... I'm gonna go with my secret boyfriend. He is used to be a street dancer before but now is a famous rapper. So he is on a break right now. So we are planning a trip, if you don't mind me going with him."

I looked at him and saw him being amused by my made up tale as he smiled at me. And then he stood up suddenly and said,"So I'm gonna go and pack then."

I started laughing loudly and pulled him back on the couch. I put my head on his shoulder and started playing with his lock necklace and said,"No, don't go. Let's stay like this for a while", as I hugged him tightly. I continued,"I don't wanna pack. I hate packing. Let's pack tomorrow morning before we leave."

He looked at me and in sarcasm said,"What are you doing? Go and act coy with that secret boyfriend of yours. I'm gonna pack and leave for a solo trip to Jeju Island tomorrow", as he untangled himself and went upstairs.

I followed him upstairs, peeked into the room through the half opened door. Our eyes met, I said,"So you packed everything?"

He pouted and replied,"No something is missing...". I cut him in between and pointed at the drawer for his socks. He stood up but started coming towards me as he lifted me up and put me on the suitcase and said,"Now I have everything packed." I giggled.

I pulled him with his robe towards my face. Tilted my head towards the left side exposing my neck as I pushed my hair back and said,"Can you pack my stuff too? I'm lazy and tired. And I need to save my energy for later", as I winked at him.

He pulled my face towards his face and kissed me on the lips as he murmured,"Sure love", into the kiss.

I could feel chills down my spine. The aircon was on but I felt so hot for some reason.

He pulled apart and went towards the closet. He said,"You are taking that caramel colored off shoulder dress right," as he rummaged through my closet. I asked him,"Which one are you talking about, babe?"

"The one you wore on our first vacation.  The sexy one", he said as he looked at me. I replied,"No. I don't think I'll fit it in now. I wore that one long ago."

"You look really good in this one. Here, try it once", as he handed me the dress.

I made faces at him as I walked towards the washroom to change and there was he standing patiently.

I changed into the dress, dried my hair in the washroom. "What are you doing? Come out. How long does it take to change into a dress. I wanna see you", I could hear him shouting.

I set my hair and opened the door to see him waiting on the bed. I stood before him in my caramel floor length off shoulder dress. I tied the strings of the dress. I looked at him and he had his eyes on me with a blush on his face.

"See. It still looks good on you. You just have a habit of not repeating clothes, that's why you don't wear this. You look so stunning", as he stood up to face me.

I looked in his eyes and found them on me with a smirk on his face. I knew what he was going to do now. He put his hands on my bare shoulders and bent over to touch my lips with his. I kissed him back as he pulled me by keeping his hand on my back. I pulled the threads of his robe open as it fell down on the floor as he put his mouth on my neck. I grabbed his waist tightly as he kissed my neck.

His mouth slid towards my shoulders as I grabbed him into a hug that made him kiss me harder. I could feel him on me and it was turning me on more.

Suddenly his phone rang. We pulled apart. He looked at me. But then continued to suck my neck as I started moaning loudly in his ear.

But then suddenly, the door bell rang. We were both taken aback. Who would have come so unexpectedly? We thought to ourselves.

Notification hit in his phone. It was from Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi is such a mood killer!!!!! Calm down, calm down, he is your second bias. That's me slow talking myself to avoid a lawsuit against Min Yoongi.

Vacation and Yoongi? What is going on here? Can't wait to see the next chapter. Wbu?

PS: Hobipalooza soon!!! You can watch it live on weverse for free. Yuppie. Finally BigHit doing something for us broke Armies. Can't wait!!!!

Keep streaming JITB !!!