Sixty Four

Sunday 19th March 2024

Ezralia Jules King

Waking up to a nightmare, my phone hadn't stop blowing up since 8am this morning. Pictures of Mason leaving a club in London with another women  and then kissing her were surging the internet and by now, at least the whole of the UK had seen the photos. They were on almost all the morning news channels and radio presenters had been using it as their 'Breaking News'.

iMessages

Mace💙
Baby! Call me!
Mace💙
Babe, let me explain! It's
not what it looks like!
Mace💙
Ezra!!
Mace💙
Ezralia!! Please call me now!
Mace💙
Lovebug please
Mace💙
Answer your phone please!

I will speak to you when I get
home. Do not text or call me again.

Mace💙
Lovebug, let me explain now!
Read 10:45

__

👤 ezraliaking7

Liked by user920, user81845 and 13,893 others ezraliaking7 Ezra pictured arriving LATE to the track this morning after the paparazzi pictures of Mason with another woman came out in the early hours of the morning

ezraliaking7 Ezra pictured arriving LATE to the track this morning after the paparazzi pictures of Mason with another woman came out in the early hours of the morning.

View all 102 comments

user1034 She doesn't deserve this 😭

user3944 Poor her ❤️

__

===

Arriving at the paddock late, every photographer were lining up to get a picture. "Fuck sake" I huffed before getting out the car.

Placing my bag in front of my face to hide the fact I had tears running down my cheeks, I basically sprinted down the paddock so no one would stop me, not even other drivers.

At the door to the Mercedes motor home, I was met by Lewis "Ezra! I am so sorry" He engulfed me in a hug "Lew" I sobbed on his shoulder "Sh-Sh it's ok, let's go somewhere else" He said and we turned round to find Toto, Wren, Jake, Angela and Bono in the big meeting room where I was then led into.

_____________________________________________
Breaking News: Mason Mount spotted cheating on F1 driver girlfriend, Ezralia King.