sixteen

"hi lovelies," august said after allowing her 'stream starting soon' screen to sit for a few minutes. "its mcc day!"

UMM you think you can get away with being in florida and not telling us

WE NEED ANSWERS

are you staying w dream and sapnap?

DID YOU SEE DREAM 📸

ARE WE GONNA GET A REAL FACE REVEAL?

"i know, i know. i have lots to talk about. where do we start? well for one, yes i'm in florida. i got in like two days ago i think? i am staying with dream and sap. since george isn't in america yet, sadly, they have an extra room and computer set up so i am hanging here. so y'all let me know if any audio needs to be changed because this is not my normal set up. hm, what else?"

at that moment, there was a knock on august's door.

"come in! i'm streaming!"

dream slowly opened the door before peeking in and walking to august. he pulled the microphone close to his face and dropped his voice to the lowest octave he could reach.

"hello everyone."

"everyone say hi to dream." august said as her chat lost control.

ITS REAL

DREAM

CALL HIM CLAY

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE

"hi chat. i just wanted to come drop in and wish august luck on her first mcc. i mean, she needs it since she isn't on my team." dream teased.

"get out before i kick your butt in game and in real life."

"fine, fine. i'm gonna go start my stream." dream said as he left august with her chat.

"now where was i? oh yeah! face reveal. so, if i'm being honest i don't really know what my plan is for a face reveal, it feels weird to even say that. i don't think i really want to plan it. i'd rather just spontaneously decide, kind of. like my post the other day. being here with the guys has been awesome and it just makes me realize that i want to share that piece of my life with you all."

august felt herself getting a bit emotional at the sentiment. the past two days in orlando had been so enjoyable for her. it was filled with amazing moments of quality time and she hated having to hide the fact that she was living in those moments. she wanted to share them.

as she was sat in third person on the mcc server, she noticed tommy spamming the chat for her to join the vc.

"well, there goes our special little moment chat. i'm gonna join the boys now. hello?" she dragged out as she entered the voice chat and instantly heard the able sisters.

"TOMMY TURN IT OFF." george screamed.

"august! how are you?" tommy exclaimed.

"i'm good! i'm excited to win."

"AND WE WILL." george was doing everything to hype up himself and his team.

"we can! but there's a problem. to start, august you are not only a woman, but an american woman. you've also spent far too much time with sapnap and dream. so i'm going to need you to repent from the ways they have taught you so i can mold you into the player we need," tommy rambled. "wait, where is sapnap?"

tommy once again spammed on the server for him to join the vc. august moved her character around and quickly spotted nick's character standing behind one of the walls on the island. she crouched her character of front of his and punched a few times, which he reciprocated before joining.