chapter two -Party

Zenitsu pov:
As we arrived to the address we were shocked on how big makomo's house was. As we entered you could see people chatting and dancing and of course eating. I know for a fact that Sabito and Nezuko we're childhood best friends. But I also knew that Sabito liked Nezuko a lot.Me and kanao started chatting away as we went to the food table. I saw that sabito and nezuko started dancing together.

So then I decided to dance with kanao.Inoske arrived with Aoi. Meanwhile Tanjiro went to catch up with Muichiro and Genya. It was fun dancing. But me and kanao got a little thirsty so we went back to the food table and got some drinks. I thought on how good the drinks tasted so me and kanao drink more and more. And turns out they had alcohol.Me and kanao we're doomed.

We decided to go home early before we could do something idiotic. Did the chaos end there of course it didn't.

Kanao pov:

Me and zenitsu went home because zenitsu didn't see the sign that alcoholic drinks in one side and non-alcoholic drinks are on the other side. Either way zenitsu came into my room and told me he liked me and then he just left. I think it was because he had too many drinks. Either way I fell asleep. And when I woke up I felt like throwing up. I'm never drinking again. And I am also never trusting what zenitsu gives me at parties. Me and zenitsu didn't end up going to school the next day . We stayed in the apartment watching movies series while eating some yummy snacks.

Then in the afternoon we went out to the park and used our skates. I was barely learning so I fell many times. We were enjoying the weather before it turned winter. We went to go get some snow cones.

When we got back home I went on the White Bird app and saw what makomo posted. I immediately showed it to zenitsu he was in shock and then started crying.

 I immediately showed it to zenitsu he was in shock and then started crying

I

comforted Zenitsu for the night but we ended up sleeping in the same bed.

Zenitsu pov:
As I woke up I remember what kanao showed me.I also realized that we had sleep in the same bed.anyways I went back to sleep until someone opened the door it was Tanjiro and nezuko.She was angry at me for me letting kanao sleep with me.Nezuko that that we had slept in that way.But then I brought up the picture of the party and explained that she was just comforting me last night because she had cheated on me with Sabito. Then I told them to get out.I checked kanao if she was sleeping she was so I slept hugging her.

[I don't ship Sabito x Nezuko I just needed drama]