Chapter Six

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️Their will be smut in this chapter!⚠️

Zenitsu pov:
I had tried to convince kanao to ask Nezuko for the key she kept refusing.Aoi and Inosuke finally left our apartment.So it was just me and kanao.Luckly the power came back.I was just in my room charging my phone.
Then kanao came to my room and said that if I wanted to go a party that makomo is hosting.I said sure.

I started getting ready in the bathroom while kanao took a shower.Me and kanao wore matching outfits.

They were extremely comfy.When we got to the party Nezuko kept staring at Kanao and me. We started dancing then kanao brought drinks.We drank and danced.We left around 10:35 at night.Once me and kanao got home I laid down on the couch.The kanao came and kissed me.She wasn't drunk or anything thing like that so I was shocked.So I kissed back.As we were kissing I carried her to my room.

⚠️Smut starts here⚠️
I laid kanao on my bed as we were kissing.As I moved on to her neck I started unbuttoning her shirt.She got a pillow to muffle her moans.I told her to take off the pillow so I could hear delightful noises.I could see how red she was.I kissed her again with tongue.I started taking off her bra.Once I saw her chest I started playing with one and started sucking on the other.I started to swirl my tongue.
She tried to muffle her moans but she couldn't keep it in.We both started breathing heavily.She started taking off my shirt.She kept staring I was kinda embarrassed.

As I took off her skirt it revealed her panties she was wet down there.I rubbed on top her panties.She was letting out small moans.The more I rubbed the more she moaned.She unbuckled my pants and tossed them aside.I took off her panties and Stuck one finger in her I moved my finger around before sticking one more in.She started cry in pleasure.I took out my fingers after a while.

I finally took my underwear off.I spread kanao's legs and positioned myself I started going slowly so kanao could get adjusted.Once kanao adjusted I started picking up the paste.

Kanao: Faster Zenitsu~

So I went faster I could see her face was mixed with pleasure and pain.She stared moaning out my name.
K-kanao I'm going to come.At last I came.

⚠️Smut ends here⚠️

Me and kanao we're exhausted so we fell asleep I just cleaned up quickly and pulled the covers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm horrible at writing smut sorry for the inconvenience 😭